Village Green

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1316 J Ave

Plano, TX 75044

Founded in 1980 by Ken Hyatt, Village Green is a family owned business that specializes in lawn care, landscaping, fertilization and weed control, sprinkler repair, and mosquito control. During the Holiday Season we also professionally install lights for both business and residential customers. We serve North Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Allen, and Frisco, Texas. We would love to earn your business....

Lawn Irrigation (644)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (240)Lawn and Yard Work (154)Landscaping (60)Pest Control (15)Pavers and Hardscaping (5)Mulch and Topsoil (4)Holiday Decorating (2)Electrical (2)Decks and Porches (2)Gutter Cleaning (1)Interior Painting (1)

08/19/2019

We hired Ken and his team to redo our entire 1/2 acre backyard. It was a huge project, and they did an unbelievable job. The communication throughout the entire process was fantastic. They took their time and did ALL the required prep work. Most companies will just come dig a hole, plant something and then cover it up with mulch. They actually created the beds, tilled it at least twice and include...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive Landscaping Work on a 1/2 Acre yard and Irrigation

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

D

05/23/2019

not well just fired them after sending two pictures of my poor lawn to the owner and never even got a call back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they were my fertilizer weed control supplier

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

We worked with this person for several years and I believe had been very responsive to his emails and phone calls until this time. I searched my emails and never received one around this date from him. Where we really dropped the ball was by not following up to find out why he cancelled and attempting to find a solution to his concern. I have reached out to apologize for our mistake. -Ken, Owner a...

02/23/2019

Village Green sent me a solicitation that included an account number and which thanked me for selecting their service. By all appearances it looked like a bill - Except I’d never had any communication with them. So, I give them an F for their deceptive advertising.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed control

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2019

This is Ken Hyatt, Founder and President of Village Green. I don't feel this review is fair. Our system notes say when I spoke with Mr. [Member Name Removed], he wanted us to begin treating his lawn and told me he would like to be notified the day before we came out so he could unlock his gates. We sent an email confirming we would be treating his lawn and he emailed us a reply on February 7th sta...

09/15/2018

They were cheaper than the other bid that I got. They were prompt . They were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

I'm glad you were pleased with our service! Ken- President/Founder

07/26/2018

Very responsive! Ken immediately spent time examining my lawn and pointing out his recommendations for insect control, fertilization and irrigation. Very professional and helpful initial meeting, and timely follow-up. A little more expensive than what I expected, but if this is effective it's worth it. I guess time will tell if I see improvement, but I certainly welcome Ken's attention and profess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turf evaluation, proposed turf care services.

CATEGORY irrigation systems, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

01/24/2018

The gentlemen from Village did a great job. I called them and others on Wednesday, December 27 and said I needed some painting done as we were going to have some VIP guest in the office Tuesday, January 2nd. I had called several companies and none of them would do the job. But Patrick said I will be right over gave me a quote and was at the office on Saturday to do the work. It turned out to be a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need some Office repainting.

CATEGORY irrigation systems, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2017

As much as we love an A rating, we have never performed work at this home which might be a good thing - we are great at plants and sprinklers but you really don't want us painting any homes.

11/06/2017

All went just fine. Have used them previously with good results also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system check including freeze sensor. Ended up replacing a couple of valves also.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

Thanks so much for choosing us and taking the time to give great feedback.

08/17/2017

We used them for several years. We loved them. They were very, very good. We would be still using them except they don't service where we moved to so we can't but we would definitely if we could.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fertilized and took care of the lawn. They put on weed preventer and fertilized the lawn.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

Thanks for the great feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying our service. Ken

06/12/2017

They showed up on time and fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a some sprinklers that weren't working properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

06/12/2017

Village Green has top quality folks maintaining my sprinkler system. I will use them forever and recommend to anyone. A+ company and A+ service technicians.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual check and tune-up of sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

Thank you so much for the kind words. You might like to know that based upon your review I will be giving Sam, the sprinkler technician who worked at your home, a gift card to a local restaurant as a thank you for a job well done. - Ken - Founder and President

Lawn fertilization, weed control & sprinkler repair, mosquito and pest control, landscape design & installation, Residential and commercial Christmas light installation.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa