Titan Auto Glass

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

801 K Ave Ste. 3

Plano, TX 75074

SERVING ALL DFW. Fast & Reliable, We Come To You. 100% Customer Satisfaction. Here at Titan Auto Glass, we believe in giving our customers the very best in service. We employ certified technicians, and we are approved and recommended by major insurance companies. Call us today to learn more details or to make an appointment. Ask about our Lifetime Guarantee and our Same-Day Service....

Auto Glass (31)Auto Glass and Mirrors (1)

09/12/2019

They answered my request for an estimate right away. Two others never responded. Called me with 30 minutes before arrival, did the work in 45 minutes at my house and charged me what the estimate was. Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new front windshield for Toyota Sienna

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

09/09/2019

Their price was the best of 3 companies & their responsiveness was awesome. They came to my home to replace the glass & were quick to set my appointment. I contacted them several times for various reasons & they responded promptly each time. They were very courteous & flexible. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shattered right quarter glass on my '97 4 Runner

COST $352.12

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

04/12/2019

Very well. On time, very professional. Good product - expertly installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement windshield

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

04/04/2019

Jason and his crew went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Through no fault of theirs, they received some hatchback windows with slight distortion. When I wasn't satisfied with the first window, they tried two other windows and offered to try more until I was satisfied. We were finally able to find one that I liked. They never pressured me to accept something I wasn't comfortable with. I'm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and rear window were replaced after hail storm.

08/06/2018

I had a great experience with Titan! I sent off for 4 quotes. Titan was the first one to reply and had the best price! I wrote on Friday and they said they could come out on Sat or Mon. Surprisingly fast considering I don't have the run of the mill windshield. They stayed in touch with me and showed up when they said they would. All is well! Kind professional expert in their customer service depar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Windshield

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

07/28/2018

It went well. Titan responded quickly with the lowest cost, arrived on time and completed the replacement in less than an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

07/19/2018

Requested quotes on Angie's List. Titan responded the most quickly and arranged for service the following morning. The technician showed up at the appointed time and did a thorough and professional job in just 25 minutes. The quoted price was competitive and the response by Titan was frankly beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Titan Auto Glass based on this experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of passenger door window glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

04/30/2018

Great! Punctual, courteous. Pointed out a slight problem and had a good fix for it. Very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced windshield

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

11/13/2017

Great, very helpful, friendly and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced auto windshield.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

06/29/2017

Very well. Titan does not charge extra for service performed at your home. The service person is contracted by Titan for our area here in Southwest Fort Worth. The job was performed flawlessly. I have no air or water leaks. If I remember correctly, the job was completed in less than an hour. The service person was very nice and respectful. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car needed the windshield replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

We offer: Windshield Chip Repair and Windshield Replacement, Auto Glass Repair, Auto Glass Replacement, Power Window Repair, Side View Mirrors, Free Mobile Service.

Sunroof Replacement, Convertible top glass repair, RV glass.

Not Applicable