Swan Roofing LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1420 Gables Ct

Plano, TX 75075

If you were in the line of the storm we can help! Phones answered 24/7. Please call 972-596-8313 to schedule your FREE ESTIMATE. Established 1981 and serving DFW with distinction and integrity for over 38 years. Locally owned and operated, we are proud of our work as commercial and residential roofing leaders. Our commitment is simple: setting new standards of quality, integrity, customer service, expertise and value. We can handle any and all of your roofing needs and are GAF Master Elite certified roofing contractors, an honor held by only 3% of roofers nation wide. You can trust us to help you with everything from roofing repairs to installing the most elaborate roofing products and styles. We are sure you are going to love working with us and we know we will love working with you. Give us a call for a FREE ESTIMATE and experience the Swan Difference. While our office hours are 8:00-5:00, our phones are answered 24/7, to always be available when you need service....

roofing (82)gutter installation (17)chimney repair (5)chimney cap repair (5)house painting (4)deck cleaning (3)window (3)skylight installation (2)pressure washing (2)interior painting (1)gutter cleaning (1)garage door repair and installation (1)
D

08/22/2020

One man show! John, the installer, was not in a good mood when he showed up to repair my gutters and I can see why. Swan Roofing was expecting him to repair a 30 ft span without any help. The gutter had a bow in the middle once it was up and was not acceptable. When I mentioned it to him, he blew up. He said that he knew what he was doing and continued yelling at me as I walked away. I looked out ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair gutter that was hit by a truck

CATEGORY gutter repair

COST $515.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

Although we strive to always be the Swan difference, we are deeply sorry that we were not able to do so in this situation. When we arrived early to provide a free estimate we were praised for "being on time and punctual" we were also told we were the first and only one to respond to the request. We then proceed to Identify the damage and addressed all questions and concerns. We took measurements a...

07/31/2020

Swan Roofing did an excellent job replacing our roof after a hail storm. Jimmy Kissamitakis was there for us through the entire process. Jimmy made sure all of our questions concerns were addressed. I have referred Swam Roofing to neighbors and friends because our experience with them was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace our roof

CATEGORY awnings,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

05/19/2020

The job was completed on time and as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A section of gutter replaced, old leaf guards removed and new ones installed.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

Thank you for the feedback, it was a pleasure to service you. :)

12/10/2019

They were very prompt and efficient and the gutters look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words, we are honored to have been able to service your home improvement needs.

02/22/2019

I was pleased with their work. They got back to me on the questions I had. They certainly weren't the cheapest but they were fair as I wasn't looking for a cheap solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my concrete tile roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

Thank you for using Swan Roofing LLC for your roof repairs. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future should you have a need.

02/22/2019

Swan roof is an exceptional company and I used them for 13 years. They put a composition roof on one of my house and a metal roof on the other. They knew any kind of roofing and their service is exceptional. Very responsive and most outstanding roofing I've seen in my life. Highly recommend them to any types of roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a new metal roof on one of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

Thank you for using Swan Roofing LLC for your roof replacement. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future should you have a need. We appreciate you for being a loyal customer.

10/22/2018

They did a great job. I have no problems, very happy with the outcome. I referred them to others as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed two new roofs for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

10/15/2018

It went excellent, they are very good and very professional. I will recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a total roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

Thank you for using Swan Roofing LLC for your roofing needs. Do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of service.

07/24/2018

inspected roof after hail storm. was very professional. inspected roof. told me roof didn't need replaced. which I appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

Thank you for your interest in Swan Roofing. Please keep us in mind for future roof repairs and/or replacement.

07/09/2018

I worked with Don Perez, who was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Punctual, courteous, and professional. The actual reroofing took about two days. They cleaned up well, I have yet to find a stray nail. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters replaced due to hail damage. Chimney was repaired as well.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

COST $19,558.84

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Thank you for using Swan Roofing for your roof install. We strive to make every roof installation as stress free as possible and are glad to hear your experience was pleasant.

Roof, skylight, gutter, interior and exterior paint, fence stain, siding repair, chimney cap fabrication & replacement, window replacement

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing, American Express