Southwest Interiors Window Coverings

A 70 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since August 2012

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3300 Jomar Dr

Plano, TX 75075

*Now offering patio screen shades!* We specialize in custom and motorized blinds, shades, shutters, and window coverings. Locally owned since 1985. Make over every room in your home with new window treatments. You will want to consider both the aesthetic and functional value they offer. View our wide selection that will fit your needs and give you the dramatic impact you desire for a fresh new look....

blinds and curtain (69)interior design (5)hurricane shutter installation and repair (4)general contracting (1)

05/21/2020

I called David and asked him to give a free estimate. He arrived on time and finished the measurement quickly. Then he showed me some fabric and valance samples and helped pick the options for different rooms. Unlike many other companies, David gave me a quote before he left. His price is reasonable. The installation process is smooth. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window roller shades

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Photo for Southwest Interiors Window Coverings - 3300 Jomar Dr, Plano, TX - 38581734

It was a pleasure working with you. The shades look great in your new home. Thank you for working with us.

02/21/2020

Everything went fantastic! The total cost was competitive/reasonable; the interactions with David were timely and friendly; the installation was smooth and, finally, the quality of the products was superber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plantation shutters, Roman shades

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

Photo for Southwest Interiors Window Coverings - 3300 Jomar Dr, Plano, TX - 38505040

Love the photos! This job turned out so nice!! Roman shades were the perfect touch! 4.5” louvers on the shutters really bring the light in. Thank you!

11/19/2019

I purchased a new house that didn't have any window coverings. I had three people come out to give me estimates. David brought samples, made thoughtful suggestions and really helped me map out exactly what I needed. To make it even better, he had the best price. He also rushed the order and had his installer ready as soon as the shades came in so I could have them in time to move in. I can't recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shades for whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

It was a pleasure working with you. The motorized shades look great in your new home. Thank you for choosing Southwest Interiors.

04/26/2019

We love our new shutters and wish that we had them installed years ago. David came to the house. He was very professional and made some great suggestions. Our installer, Billy, was easy to work with and very respectful. I have already recommended Southwest to our daughter who recently moved into a new home. I highly recommend anyone wanting some awesome shutters to call David at Southwest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters for 10 windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Thank you for choosing Southwest Interiors to provide shutters in your new home. It was a pleasure working with you!

05/01/2018

It went very well. David and team were professional, knowledgeable, and punctual. In my opinion these are three very important traits when it comes to any kind of updates. I would certainly recommend Southwest Interiors to anyone needing blind/shade work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed roller shades installed in 3 rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2018

We appreciate your business and it was a pleasure helping you choose the right shades for your new home.

04/13/2018

Went Great! David was super responsive- we weren't the easiest customer, went back and forth on our decision multiple times. David stuck with us, came over multiple times, brought samples. He exemplified customer service. Installation was fast and easy as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Treatment Purchase and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

I’m so happy we were able to find the perfect window covering for you Home. It’s a important decision and I’m was so happy to be able to assist you. The natural woven shades look so good and is a perfect fit for your new home.

01/02/2018

David was great in helping us get the right window coverings in our budget that matched our home style. He was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend him to my friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New home build blinds and shades.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad I helped you find the perfect window treatment for your new home.

11/02/2017

David and his team did an excellent job explaining all my options for the best end result! New battery operated roller screens and traditional blind mesh well together and turned out beautiful. His team was very professional and the timelines presented very accurate. I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house of windows including traditional blinds and battery operated roller screens installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

My team does very well at explaining options that best suit a customer’s needs and we look forward to working for your family and friends!

09/20/2017

I received a quote detailing the order perfectly. The price was right in-line with expectations. Unfortunately, through absolutely no fault of Southwest Interiors Window Coverings, we encountered a few issues with HOA covenants that caused an indeterminate delay in ordering these window screens. However, when the time comes they will get my business. I highly recommend doing business with this fir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We requested a quote to purchase and install solar window screens for our new home. Alan came to the house prepared with all the necessary materials. He took all the time I needed to get comfortable with the process of designing and ordering the shades we were hoping for. Alan was utterly thorough in his presentation of all the possibilities and gave me his unbiased advice regarding the best “bang for the buck.” His patience and depth of experience & knowledge were outstanding.

CATEGORY window treatments

Being detailed is very important and we look forward to working on your project! Thanks for the great feedback and best wishes!

08/30/2017

Great experience and Southwest was the cheapest of 3 estimates. Very Happy!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had plantation shutters custom made and installed

CATEGORY interior designers, window treatments, hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

I am glad we were able to provide a great experience for a great price! Please let us know if you need anything in the future and Happy Holidays!

Blinds, Shutters, Solar and Roller Shades, Roman and Motorized shades, Natural Woven Shades (wood), Window Film, Exterior Shades, Patio Screens, Honeycomb and Cellular Shades.

Hanging Draperies, repairs