Milestone Insurance & Investment Services, LP

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2016

We are an independent insurance agency serving the entire Metroplex! We strive to provide excellent customer service and simple insurance solutions. We work for you! Our services include: Home insurance, auto insurance, small business insurance, liability insurance, life insurance, and health insurance. Call us today for assistance!...

iHealthBrokers

434  REVIEWS
iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Award 2019

10/11/2016

Very quick, was able to get a quote and insurance coverage in less than a day. I received a few quotes as I wanted to see how the price changed with different coverage. Would use again and highly recommend to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided me a quote and helped me set-up my auto and home renters' insurance.

CATEGORY insurance companies

Thank you for your business!

10/10/2016

It went perfect. They helped save me money on everything, plus minimized my stress of finding the best deals, to fit my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This agency helped me shop around for the most comprehensive and affordable home insurance, which best fit my needs. They are very trustworthy and efficient. They also helped me shop for the best auto insurance, as well as, helped me deal with all my auto claims, which minimized my stress level.

CATEGORY insurance companies

Thank You For Your Business!

Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Boat Insurance, Small Business Insurance, Liability insurance, Life insurance, Health insurance, and Investment services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available