MARLOW AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since November 2004

Marlow Automotive is a family run business that has been open since October of 2002. We have over sixty-five combined years of automotive diagnosing and repairing experience. There are seven empoloyees working to keep your experience with us positive and with a personal touch. We have the latest factory diagnostic equipment for all domestic and most foreign vehicles. Most issues can be diagnosed for a half hour check out fee and that fee normally applies to the repair if you decide for us to go ahead with it. All of our empoloyees strive to make you feel comfortable with the work being performed on your vehicle. We will explain in detail what needs to be done and are happy to answer all of your questions. We understand that not all maintenance or even repairs can be done all at once. We will give you a list and prioritize your vehicle's needs so that you can do them as you can afford them. We offer courtesy rides within a five mile radius and have an arrangement with Avis for $22 a day car rental if you were needing a vehicle to drive while we work on yours. We have a night drop box for after hour convenience. We accept M/C, Visa, Discover, and Cash....

Padilla's Paint & Body Shop

Padilla paint & body specializes in car repairs, auto paint, frame repair, electrical, mechanical and car restorations. For the quickest response please call (972)487-0824 or email us at rick@wepaintcars.com. We are a small family business that puts customer satisfaction at the top our list. In today's competitive market it is important to work together with our customers and insurance agencies. We look forward on working with you and your needs.

02/01/2017

I have taken every vehicle that I have owned over the past 10+ years to Marlow's whenever I need any repair or replacement work done.  I have found them to be honest and fair on every occasion.  In this particular area of the service industry I believe that it is difficult to find someone who you can trust every time.  But I have found that to be true with Marlow's without exception, today's work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced thermostat and corrected other items causing my "check engine" lift to come on.

03/04/2016

I think they did a battery change for me. They were a little expensive, a little pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Marlow Automotive a couple of years ago.

12/02/2015

Marlow did what they always do. They diagnosed the problems and performed the repairs completely and quickly. They also minimized my costs. It's always great to find a mechanic that can be trusted. Marlow's team has proven that they are looking out for their customers' best interests again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced power steering fluid line, brake rotor service, four new brake pads, oil change, tire rotation.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

04/22/2015

It was good. I have a Jeep and my Jeep is sometimes a little quirky. They have been able to solve what other places have never been able to solve like electrical issues. They're very knowledgeable and they really specialize in Jeeps. They've been great. They're a lot less expensive than some of the other places that work on Jeeps like the dealership. They're family-owned and they're a smaller shop...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Marlow Automotive. I had my oil changed by them about a month ago. They filled up the fluid in my windshield wipers.

05/23/2014

It went very well. The quote was exactly right on target and exactly perfect. They got my car back to me in a very short period of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Marlow Automotive for auto service.

CATEGORY auto repair

AUTO SERVICES, A/C WORK, ALIGNMENTS, BRAKES, BATTERIES, DIAGNOSTICS, ENGINE WORK, TRANSMISSION WORK, FACTORY RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE, TUNE-UPS, EXHAUST WORK, TIRES, BODY WORK, GLASS REPLACEMENT, LIFT KITS, USED CAR CHECKOUT, BUMPER TO BUMPER WE CAN FIX IT. WE ARE A FULL SERVICE FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR FACILITY. WE HAVE THE DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT TO PERFORM ALL MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS TO ANY DOMESTIC AND MOST FOREIGN VEHICLES.

STATE INSPECTION.