Marios Lawn Care

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2011

Awards & Badges

PO Box 868055

Plano, TX 75086

Mario's Lawncare is a family owned and operated business with 15 years of experience. We provide quality lawn care services including: mowing, trimming, fertilizing, tree trimming, shrub care, seasonal color and more. Call us to learn more; Office: 972-517-0612 Call or text: 469-223-7475....

lawn care (111)lawn & landscaping (26)mulch delivering (19)tree service (10)leaf removal (2)

12/02/2020

Mario is one of the most dependable and fair people that I have ever worked with and him and the people that work for him worked and hard and were very easy to work with and did not need any instruction. They were awesome!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had him remove a tree, and all of the roots from its 20+ years of life and till all the soil in 3 beds and other work

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

C

10/09/2020

Never did hear from company still waiting for a response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and shrubs

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

08/19/2020

I've been using Mario's Lawn Care for years. His team is always punctual and have never missed my bi-weekly mowing and edging. They are fast and thorough. There is no contract and the price I pay has not increased in all the years I've used Mario. I'm even allowed to choose my own start and stop months (I go February through October). Mario is friendly and easy to work with. I very highly recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly Lawn Mowing and Edging

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

05/08/2020

Mario and his crew are awesome. They show up on time and as scheduled. I am so happy to finally have a lawn service that is consistent and professional. They do a great job and the price is economical. We rent our home, but we don't want the neighbors driving by, looking at the yard and thinking, "they must be renters." Our yard looks just as nice as the homeowners in the neighborhood thanks to Ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mow, hedges trimmed and beds weeded

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

03/15/2020

Fast, great crew and through cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leave removal, trimming of a large shrub, and removal of five tree stumps.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

11/22/2019

Mario was punctual and professional. He came out for an in-home estimate and was patient with all my questions and very knowledgeable. Mario took the time to educate me regarding my lawn and what services needed to be performed to keep my landscaping well-maintained and attractive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the front and back yard trees and shrubs trimmed to not touch my house. I also needed general lawn care and pruning. Lastly, I got the metal edging replaced on the front perimeter of my house.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

09/23/2019

Excellent and timely service. Easy to schedule and work with Mario!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shrub removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

07/06/2019

Arrived punctually and finished quicky. Looks great. Easy to communicate with. The initial cost was more than the ongoing to maintain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

03/30/2019

Service went well. Mario met me on Thursday evening and I went over the overgrown tree and red tip photinia screen ingshrubs that needed to be trimmed. He told me that his crew could come the next day They came on the following day as promised. and the tree and shriubs were trimmed back exactly as discussed with Mario

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim tree and shrubs

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

03/26/2019

I needed leaves removed from my front yard. The crew that was sent only mowed and edged and mulched the leaves. I contacted Mario that this was not what I requested. He agreed. There was a miscommunication with the crew. He sent them out again 2 days later and they completed the job to my satisfaction. Professional communication with Mario and he handled it with no problem. Would recommend to anyo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

Mowing, trimming, fertilizing, tree trimming, shrub care.