LEAK-TECH

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2006

Leak-Tech is a premier swimming pool leak detection, repair, and remodeling company serving the entire DFW Metroplex for over 20 years. We specialize in providing leak detection and repair services for swimming pools and spas, including crack repairs. We use a combination of skill and experience along with state-of-the-art equipment to detect and repair these various types of leaks. We also provide extensive remodeling services, including plaster, tile, coping, mastic and deck overlays. Our commitment to quality service, experience, and knowledge makes us a leader and a preferred company....

N/A

Gandara Concrete

0  REVIEWS
Gandara Concrete

Here at Gandara Concrete we strive to provide top quality services, at an extremely affordable price! Give us the chance to earn your business. We can guarantee you won’t regret picking up that phone and dialing our number! Stay safe and healthy, thank you!

05/25/2020

We could not be happier. I am way overdue to write this review because the work was done summer of 2017, but at least I can say it has held up beautifully. Ken is a prince to work with. I highly recommend Leak-Tech.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool and spa resurfaced, lime buildup removed from brick below waterfall, brick coping pulled and reset, decorative tiles below coping replaced, deck resurfaced.

CATEGORY plastering, pool cleaners, deck cleaning

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was great to hear from you after all these years and I am glad everything is holding up well! Sincerely, Ken
D

10/30/2019

In 2015 I hired Leak Tech to find a pool leak and they did a great job and I left a positive review. Unfortunately I thought they would do equally as well replastering the pool. I was very wrong. The pool surface was redone in November of 2018. The initial installation looked terrible. The edges of the steps went from nice and straight and well defined to a wavy rounded mess. The formerly smooth p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool surface was replastered

CATEGORY plastering, pool cleaners

I wish to respectfully refute much of what is stated in this review. The surface looks just fine (and we are one year in). There is some minor discoloration in the plaster, but nothing out of line with white plaster and the pool has to be drained down to really see the discoloration. With all plaster, you get some color variation. However, it can be a bit more noticeable with white plaster, especi...

09/29/2019

Paul arrived on-time and after I detailed what was happening with my pool leak he immediately suspected that it was related to my skimmer boxes. He found a leak in both skimmers and fixed them within an hour. He also checked other potential leak points like the underwater light and a pump discharge nozzle and no additional leaks were found. I was very satisfied with the service and would hire them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pool was leaking water at a high rate

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you very much for the review. I am glad Paul was able to find the source of your leak. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Best regards, Ken

07/25/2019

Technician was extremely thorough, isolating issue finally, after 45 minutes, as faulty spider gasket.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for leak between pool and pump.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad the tech was able to find and resolve your leaky pool! Regards, Ken

10/09/2018

It was wonderful not only did they clean my pool they cleaned my filters put chemicals in there strub the walls off the swimming pool and the guy was sweet must have been there for a little over 2 hours

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pool cleaned

CATEGORY pool cleaners

We appreciate the kind review. Positive reviews help our business. Unfortunately, I believe this review might have been meant for someone else. We at Leak-Tech do full scale renovation projects, as well as leak detection, repair and crack repairs. However, we do not do cleaning/maintenance items. I am glad you had a positive experience though! Sincerely, Ken

SWIMMING POOL AND SPA REMODELS, LEAK DETECTION AND REPAIR. POOL PLASTER, TILE, COPING. MASTIC/DECOSEAL. OUTDOOR STONEWORK. CONCRETE COATINGS, STAMPED CONCRETE. POOL DECK RESURFACING. DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS.

WEEKLY CLEANING OR MAINTENANCE.