Junk Chunkers, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3104 S. Rigsbee Rd.

Plano, TX 75074

Junk Chunkers is Dallas' premier junk removal and hauling company. We are a locally-owned company providing quality junk removal service to homeowners and business owners the Dallas metroplex. We do all the loading & clean-up, so you don't have to. No job too big or small. We pride ourselves on professionalism, customer satisfaction, and giving back. We will be at the job site on-time, and not leave until the customer is fully satisfied. Free estimates and same day service is available. Our truck size is 18'L x 8' W x 4.5' H (24 cubic yards) It is 20% larger than our competitor's trucks, and we charge less per load. Bigger Trucks, Cheaper Prices, and excellent customer service separates use from the rest Thanks, James Junk Chunkers, LLC 214-663-7898...

Hauling (45)Garbage Collection (6)Dumpster Service (3)

10/01/2019

Great job. On time with ample communication. Payment was easy and pricing was fair. Service was quick and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

07/10/2019

They arrived on time, went over what needed to be done and got to work. I couldn’t ask for more of a professional and friendly crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need various area of my house cleaned out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

07/06/2018

Called Junk Chunkers on Tuesday and they were at my house Thursday morning. I had a garage FULL of boxes, misc trash, and a sofa and end table. It took about 20 minutes for them to remove everything and clean up. They were very punctual, quick, and professional. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling off a garage of old boxes, trash, and sofa

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

06/18/2018

I sent a photo of liter to James. It was gone the same day - such a relief!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold our house and moved out. We had a large amount of trash that our yard guys were going to move to the front for bulk pickup. They missed pickup date. We found this out when we received a notice from the City of Dallas to remove litter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

04/30/2018

The guys from Junk Chuckers were fantastic! They removed a lot of trash in record time and showed up right when they said they would. I am definitely hiring them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trash hauling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

04/16/2018

I called to get a quote for services and there was no answer. I didn't leave a voicemail but they saw my number on caller ID and called me back within minutes. I admire companies that hustle for your business. Outstanding customer service! Called 30 min prior to arrival and arrived on time. Junk was hauled away within minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out garages and attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

03/12/2018

Took all items I needed to get rid off. Really convenient and quick. Price was OK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get rid of many items gathering dust in garage.

COST $286.86

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

12/21/2017

Guys did awesome work. We did have a problem in the first haul with them showing up on time. Once they got there they went to work and did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were moving after being in our home 12 years. In that amount of time, you build up a lot of junk you didn't know you had. We ended up hauling off two truck loads.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

09/19/2017

It took a couple of phone calls, but the 12-cubic-foot dumpster was delivered. We were grateful because other junk services said they were too busy in the week that we called. We filled the dumpster, and then had to leave before they could come back for it, but Junk Chunkers picked it up again and phoned us to say everything went fine. We wished we could've gotten a larger one (we could have fille...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a dumpster delivered to the home of a hoarding relative within a fairly tight time frame because we are from out of town and only had a small window of opportunity to get the job done.

CATEGORY hauling services, dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

08/28/2017

Vey well, could not have asked for better service at a better price. Simply outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling trash.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

Junk and Debris removal, Foreclosure cleanouts, Estate cleanouts, Apartment cleanouts, Garage and Attic cleanouts, Storage unit cleanouts, Office cleanouts, Construction debris removal, Dirt and concrete hauling, Garbage collection, Remodeling, small demolition services, deck removal, shed and hot tub demolition, Trash removal service, Any junk removal.

We do not haul hazardous materials or tires. We are insured, locally owned, prompt, and professional.

Not Applicable