Helsley Roofing Co

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since November 2005

We are a residential roofing contractor that has been serving the Dallas area since 1992. At Helsley Roofing, we believe our success in this industry is the result of the many referrals and repeat customers we have gained over the years. We believe our commitment to provide unequaled customer service and to install high quality materials with skilled and professional workmanship has achieved this customer loyalty....

Paneless Home Services

Since 1997, Paneless has been researching, acquiring certifications, and learning through hands-on experience to lead the way in home service care. We deliver the best products on the market, place them in the hands of trained technicians to give you a cleaning experience that will make your jaw drop! We specialize in house washing, roof washing, power washing, sanitization, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, carpet cleaning, tile/grout cleaning, marble polishing and much more!

Offers by Paneless Home Services on Angie's List

06/26/2017

Their owner came out, I believe his name was Allen Hensley and he was very knowledgeable, very thorough and gave me good advice on things. I felt real good about him. I recommend to just be a little more flexible on price, but I didn't really get into a negotiation with him.They have a very good reputation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was an estimate to do a roof repair.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your review! We strive to provide utmost quality work and customer service, so we are happy to hear that was reflected in you experience. We appreciate your business!

06/01/2017

Outstanding. This is the second time in about 15 years that I have had to replace my roof after a hail storm and if (God forbid) there is a third time I will definitely be calling Helsley. Alan and his team were terrific from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of the roof following the hailstorms of last year. They also had to replace the gutters all around my house after both storms and years of battering by tree limbs.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

03/28/2017

Great, no problems. Pool and other items covered during work, yard cleaned up, work done in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof and skylights.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your business!

01/21/2017

Well done. On time & as scheduled. No complaints. Well supervised. I will use again and I do recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all roofing shingles, 2 skylights and all gutters due to hail storm last year. Installed Gutter guard on gutters and replaced downspouts. Rescreened 6 screens

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

10/31/2016

The roof was removed and replaced over several days. An AC line was hit at the end of one day during the roof replacement process (apparently the AC line shouldn't have been installed so high on the house). A contractor was brought out the next day to repair the AC leak. Remaining repairs proceeded quite smoothly and quickly. A week after completed, we noticed one area (a previous repair site from...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the roof & guttering removed and replaced.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your business!

Residential roofing replacements, repairs, flat & leak detection.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa