First Quality Lock & Key

• Trade License Number
  • b11989

2803 W 15Th St

Plano, TX 75075

We have 1 shop located in Plano and we have 3 service trucks to service you.We provide the same day service and we except Master Card, Visa, Americen Express, Discover,Cash and Checks.We have been in business for over 25 years....

locksmith (29)

08/09/2019

It went well. Very polite and personable. He looked at the three doors, explained the process, inspected the knobs and set to work. First setting the locks to match the key, then replacing the existing hardware with the new hardware. He did have to drill one new hole, which he did smoothly. Before leaving he cleaned up his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new knobs and deadbolts on three doors. Re-key so that they all match.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

10/25/2018

Same day service. Used coupon on their listing. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 locks rekeyed and 6 keys made

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

07/12/2018

Great! The technician arrived an hour or so after we called. He called to let us know when he was on his way. He also gave us helpful suggestions about our gate lock and spare key. We will definitely call this company again if we need a locksmith. The cost seemed a little high but the service was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks rekeyed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

06/12/2018

This business gets an A++ nuclear-glowing good review from me. I called re their re-keying a HON filing cabinet, and instead of selling me a trip to our office, he asked if there was a key code on the lock (yes). So I went there and he made three keys for me for $14.50, when I had expected to pay someone 100-$120?. Has our business from now on!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filing Cabinet Keys

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

04/19/2017

All went well. They were able to come out the same day. They made some adjustments and realigned the locking mechanism. The lock works very well now. Additionally, they assured me that the lock I have is good quality and there was no need to consider a replacement. I appreciated that honest assessment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The lock for my front door was becoming increasingly more difficult to lock/unlock so I called First Quality.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

03/06/2017

I called last week for a quote and got some great advice on what to expect, and what to buy. I called for the services, and had a locksmith at my house the same morning as the request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change out three locks on house, and rekey all to one key

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2017

02/10/2017

Outstanding service. I called at 10:45 to schedule an appointment and was very surprised that a technician would be available at 1pm on the same day. The technician arrived on time, was very knowledgeable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 5 Doors (7 Cylinders) Re-Keyed with 5 Keys made. .

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2017

11/11/2016

He arrived quickly, checked it, lubed it, tested it in several ways. And it works perfectly now. Probably something I could have done myself but since I wasn't certain what the problem was, I wanted a pro to check it in case things went south if I took it apart.. No a good idea to suddenly find yourself with no way to lock your door!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Temperamental deadbolt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2016

07/26/2016

Alan did a great job figuring out what modifications were required and had it working in a short time. Clearly the work of a true craftsman. As requested, called when he headed our way and was on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door latch could not be opened from outside when door was shut and the old hand forged set required modifications to the latch actuator. Called late in the afternoon and set up appointment for the next morning with a request to call when on his way.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2016

09/03/2015

whichI have used Bill's Locksmith in the past. Our front door lock came apart in my hand. I called him and he said get the part from Baldwin and I can fix it. I e-mailed Baldwin and after identifying it they sent me the parts FREE! We couldn't get in touch with Bill after after we received it on the 31st of September we left a message. While I was at work my wife tried to find another locksmith an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my front door lock.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

Locksmith. We provide locksmith service for Residential and Commercial customeres.We also sell and service safes. We rekey locks, repair locks, sell and install new locks. We make keys to locks with lost keys such desks, file cabnits, some padlocks, and door locks. We also unlock cars and houses when you get locked out. We set up masterkey systems for commercial buildings. We also sell combo locks for commercial doors and we repair,replace and install door closers.

All though we unlock cars we do not make keys to cars with lost keys. Also we only cut a few of the transponder keys for cars.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa