Efficient Home Solutions Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160427

1105 E Plano Pkwy Suite #2

Plano, TX 75074

*Established in 2008* Efficient Home Solutions' mission as a Dallas AC - Plano AC contractor is to address your most critical heating and air conditioning concerns, which include comfort during our extreme North Texas summer and winter months, without breaking your budget. The majority of your home utility bill comes from attempting to create a comfortable climate for your family, typically 60 to 70% of your energy consumption. Whether your air conditioner and heater are working well or have seen better days, our Dallas AC - Plano AC consultants will make recommendations that can immediately save 30 to 50% off your present utility bills while increasing your level of comfort....

hvac repair (196)insulation (17)home energy audit (13)handyman (1)

05/27/2020

My new air conditioner is truly a work of art! I obtained several proposals and while most of them were within a few percentage points of each other in terms of cost, I chose Efficient Home Solutions. There were several reasons. First, David took the time to show me the math about my CFM airflow problem. I have been short about 800 CFM all these years and it's probably why my other unit wore out a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New 5 Ton Air Conditioner

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

03/04/2020

This review is about integrity and true customer service. David called me and guessed that the solution to my problem was to simply turn the HVAC switch in the attic from off to on. After spending $250 with other guys, all it took was one 2 minute phone call and he solved my problem over the phone. This means that David has real expertise and an attitude of true customer service. I've been in cust...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My HVAC system had no power, and two previous techs couldn't solve it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

02/10/2020

It went very well. He was very efficient, he found the problem and corrected it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked on my AC and added some freon.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

02/10/2020

He was very good and very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired the capacitor of my Ac unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

11/20/2019

It was a pleasant change to get a repairman who knew how to repair it! They are the 4th company I tried. None of the others knew how to actually fix a heating system. They could sell you a "cleaning" or a new system, but actually repair it ? Nope. So I was very happy with Arman and would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
heating system parts replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/09/2018

I have used them a few times, and I am always pleased with their work and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
test & genetal review of furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

06/23/2018

Awful! I scheduled my system check for a Saturday because I work full time. The service window (9-11a) came to a close and I had not heard from EHS or a tech so I called. I was extremely shocked and angry to find that on the weekend they have an answering service manning their phone coverage and the answering service was useless and did not provide any assistance or information. They kept telling ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EHS did not show up

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2018

05/18/2018

Tech was timely, professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

10/25/2017

went very well. He was in and out, in a very timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He performed a 21 point checkup on my AC unit. He was very efficient and concise on his explanations.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

09/27/2017

on time and good service will hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

Heating and Air Conditioning Repair, Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance, New High Efficiency HVAC System Installation, Energy Efficient Attic Insulation Installation, Attic Ventilation Service, Radiant Barrier Service

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing