Earmark Car Audio

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since June 2012

Car Audio, Marine Audio, Window Tinting...

Kosmos Solar

4  REVIEWS
Kosmos Solar

#1 Solar&Electrical Contractor. Based in Arlington, Central Texas & San Antonio, KOSMOS SOLAR specializes in catering to the energy requirements of residential as well as commercial consumers, offering them reliable, cheaper and greener energy solutions with our top notch solar panel installations. Known for our honesty and integrity coupled with top quality products and services, we are a go-to resort for people living in Arlington and other major destinations around Texas for their solar energy needs.

07/18/2018

Timely response, and so far (1 month) no problems at all. Looks great. ( I was not crazy about their logo embedded under the tint film however.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield tinting on a dealer purchase car.

CATEGORY window tinting,car accessories

12/02/2016

The process went perfectly. Let's start with the salesperson, Ben. He was very helpful. We talked about the different options. Looked at my truck, made recommendations on how they would install the unit. Went as far as showed me how the unit was installed in the manager's vehicle. I did not have the opportunity to meet the installer. However let me say... you can't tell the unit wasn't factory ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of automotive accessory.

CATEGORY car accessories

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review and thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Angie's List. We are here for you if you ever need anything!

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced stock stereo/CD/satellite unit that no longer worked with aftermarket unit. Finished look matches original interior well. All original controls work.

CATEGORY car accessories

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Angie's List, we appreciate your business and we are here for you if you ever need anything.

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car security system purchase and install

CATEGORY car accessories

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Angie's List. If you ever need anything just call us and we are here for you.

12/09/2012

I went in there bacause I had them fix a horrible nightmare I experienced with two other so called installers. Earmark in Plano Tx off parker has got class when it comes to installation.And to include the sales associate on the latest top selling brands on the market. From what I wanted to happened happened.... Its not everday I trust just anyone with the keys to my 75 G coupe.But they took care o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought in my 2013 CTS-V coupe Cadillac.They got busy with the order upon the appointed date I arranged.As follows items installed were.(2)400 watt class D Mono amps,(2)10" W6v2 dual 4 Ohm Subz,4 AWG Dual amp power kit,39 Sq FT HUSHMAT floor dash kit,2 channel line Drver w Accub,Bass remote,Custom built a ported MDF Sub woofer box and amp rack.Plus all the other electronic gadgets to complete the chain of events.Plus a 4 year warranty.

CATEGORY car stereo installation,car accessories

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your business! I know that you are a repeat Earmark customer and we appreciate your business and your loyalty! Thank you for sharing your experience with Angie's List!

Sound systems, mobile electronics, window tint, installation