Accurate Roofing and Construction

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2013

Our owner is a North Texas Fire Fighter for over 20 Years. We can handle any roofing job. We work well with insurance companies and our owner is a liscensed adjuster with the State Of Texas. We work North Texas and South Central Texas. Our roof and window installers are some of the best in the business....

Brown Roofing Solutions

Brown Roofing Solutions is locally owned and operated family owned business with an office in Plano,Tx open all year. In addition to roofing we install gutters,siding,windows, fencing,and offer interior and exterior painting. We are storm restoration specialists. A+ BBB rating,members of RCAT and NTRCA. 15 years experience in roofing with thousands of satisfied customers in DFW. HAAG certified Financing available.

09/19/2016

very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

01/03/2014

They installed new roofs for my investment homes and did tremendous job! I recommend them to anyone looking for quality roofs at competitive prices. They are not one of those temporary companies who come and go so I know I can trust them for any future warranty issues if they arise. Again, I give them A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old and Installed new roofs

CATEGORY roofing

12/03/2013

They did a great job. They were professional and on time. I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-did my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential and Commercial Roofing. Any all all types of Roofing products. New construction, repairs, re-roofing and insurance claims. Energy efficient windows and doors. Light Construction and remodeling. Solar attic ventilation, We do large construction projects on a case by case basis.

We do not build homes.