Tina's Travel Network

• Trade License Expiration
  • 2/28/2017

1109 York Castle Dr

Pflugerville, TX 78660

"Your Personal Travel Concierge" Tina's Travel Network is a full-time agency that goes beyond the sale to provide you with exceptional service and support throughout the journey. Researching the internet can be overwhelming and confusing. Knowing whether you can rely on the information to be accurate and trustworthy can leave you frustrated. As your professional travel consultants, we depend on our personal experience, including site inspections and training, combined with our trusted relationships with wholesaler partners to build your perfect travel package. We have over two decades experience creating vacation packages that fulfill our customer's dreams. We welcome your general questions about the destinations and components of your trip and we take pride in the itineraries we create for you. When you work with Tina’s Travel Network, you will work with a professional network of licensed suppliers who specialize in your destination in order to provide you with an exceptional travel experience! Why would you risk your vacation experience to anything less?...

travel agency (127)

10/20/2020

Tina is extremely knowledgeable. She has been our travel agent for over 20 years. She provides the most personalized service we have ever received. You can travel with peace of mind. She will take care of all your vacation needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travel agent for family vacation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others! Looking forward to a better year for your family in 2021!

10/19/2020

I have used Tina Travel as my travel agent for many years and have never been disappointed. Tina Travel provides expertise and advice that provides for excellent vacation experiences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travel planning and support.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

Photo for Tina's Travel Network - 1109 York Castle Dr, Pflugerville, TX - 38960428

Thank you for providing your honest review. We will look forward to planning 2021 together! You are always such a pleasure to work with!

10/18/2020

Tina always gives me options when she gives me recommendations for vacations. Tina gives me additional details when I ask, and has always assisted me with my vacation needs!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacation plans

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

I look forward to helping you plan many more trips in the future and appreciate that you shared your experience with others.

10/16/2020

I haven’t had the opportunity to go on our cruise yet due to covid but Tina has been so helpful with the details in returning funds for the delay. She is a pleasure to work with and is so helpful with the details. I highly recommend her!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Royal Caribbean cruise

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

It's been [Member Information Removed] getting to know you and I look forward to when we can finally make your family cruise a reality! Hang in there!

10/16/2020

Tina is AMAZING! She is very knowledgeable, flexible and helpful. My daughter was accepted to vet schools in Scotland, Ireland and England. We had never been to the UK. She navigated our trip to visit all of the schools. My daughter is now in Scotland. I have been back multiple times and Tina has planned every trip for us. My daughter and I took a side trip to France during her spring break last y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planned multiple trips to the UK Europe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

It is always such a pleasure to work with customers who give you their complete trust! Looking forward to many more years of great travel opportunities for you and your daughter!

10/16/2020

We read about Tina's Travel Agency more than 4 years ago on Angie's list and we have been more than satisfied with her professionalism, knowledge, hard work, responsiveness and networking capabilities. What is also impressive is her willingness to go above and beyond, for example, she helped us plan for a cruise that was to have taken place in June2020 ( was cancelled due to COVID), we were intere...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a reliable travel agent/planner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with others! You have truly been a pleasure to work with over the past four years and I look forward to a future of great planning together!

11/04/2018

Perfect. Tina helped plan all aspects of the trip including ground transportation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plan a cruise

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with others! I look forward to working with you again in the future! Tina

10/24/2018

We contacted Tina to book a European river cruise for us. She was very helpful and responsive, especially when we were having to make the choice of rescheduling our trip due to low water levels in the rivers. We were so glad that we used Tina because she kept us informed and guided us through the process. I don't know what we would have done if we had booked the trip ourselves. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travel arrangements

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

I appreciate you sharing your experience with others! Many people don't realize that a Travel Agent is more than just a seller of travel. We take pride in being one of fewer than 25% of Travel agents nationwide that can boast 20 years plus experience. Our success has been built on working with our customers to ensure the complete experience is a positive one. Even when rivers dry up and modificati...

10/24/2018

We already gave her our credit card and paid for our airfare to Israel for 3 of us ..The next day she called and said one of her brokers came through and she saved us $2000 per ticket .This was a total of $6000. She could have kept the money I would have never known the flights were the same .That kind of service has earned my loyalty .She is doing a great job coordinating our cruise for this comi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She booked our first class airfare to Israel.This year she coordinated a cruise for 21 of us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experience with others. Although there are many Travel Agents who do keep the fare difference as profit, I found a small profit for me and a huge savings for your family was warranted. My business was founded on honesty and integrity and I plan to always commit to those qualities. I have been blessed by your loyalty and referrals! Thank you for ...

10/01/2018

Tina and her team did an excellent job of setting us up with the right cruise line and helped us with the details all through the process. They were always prompt and professional in following up on questions and made several value add suggestions. I will definitely use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
16 day river cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thank you for taking time [Member Name Removed] to share your experience with others. As your grading for price reflects, we don't sell budget, we definitely encourage our clients to choose the experience that they deserve. As you came to realize, Avalon was a superior product and good product for this special celebratory trip. We look forward to working with your family again in the near future! ...

Vacation & Travel Planning, Corporate Groups & Events, Domestic & International Destinations, Honeymoons & Destination Weddings, Free Planning Consultation

Air only tickets will incur a minimum $50 agency service fee.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal