Strand Brothers Service Experts

B818 REVIEWS

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since November 2005

1900 E Howard Ln Bldg E

Pflugerville, TX 78660

Strand Brothers Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been working with our Austin community for almost 40 years. We specialize in residential service and maintenance, commercial HVAC services, indoor air quality, and plumbing. We also offer many home energy solutions so you can start reducing your heating and cooling expenses. Plus, all of our work is backed by our 100% Service Guarantee for 365 days. Thats our motto: Expert Service, Guaranteed. Call Strand Brothers Service Experts in Austin at 512-592-3072 today to schedule your HVAC repair service, routine maintenance or to request a free new system estimate....

Heating and Air Conditioning (706)Plumbing (119)Water Heaters (27)Insulation (27)Appliance Repair (16)Air Duct Cleaning (15)Energy Efficiency Auditing (15)Drain Cleaning (13)Electrical (12)Sewer Cleaning (4)Wells and Pumps (3)Foundation Repair (3)

C

06/12/2019

My compressor went out and had several companies come out for quotes. Strand Brothers quotes a price twice what I eventually paid for the repair (labor only, compressor was under manufacturer warranty). The good, they were prompt, professional and diagnosed the problem correctly. Both the tech and sales person were very friendly. The bad was the fact they they brought a sales person into the equat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote on an AC Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

[Member Name Removed], we regret that you have concerns and would like to gather more information. Please contact us at CustomerService(at)ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you.

06/07/2019

Too late to find out that this is a company charges total unexpected rate for repair work, I should have read the review earlier. Our unit in 2yr old, and the outdoor fan motor started having trouble in Monday. The unit is still under warranty, and so we only have to pay for the labor cost to repair it. With 20% discount on the labor cost, we end up paying $375 for a 30-minute repair. It would hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor Unit Fan Motor Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Photo for Strand Brothers Service Experts - 1900 E Howard Ln, Pflugerville, TX - 37922510

Hello. We apologize for your experience and would like to look into your situation. Please contact us at CustomerService(at)ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you.

04/19/2019

I called Stand Brothers for A/C tune up after reading good reviews in Angies list. The technician inspected my A/C and told me that I needed to replace the A/C, but he still charged me the same amount that they had advertised for A/C tune, which was $79. My A/C is old, but it is still running, instead of doing tune up, he told me that I needed to replace my A/C and that he cannot do any tune up fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

[Member Name Removed], we apologize for your experience and would like to look into your situation. Please contact us at CustomerService at ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address, and phone number and we will follow up with you.

04/08/2019

Javier was professional and walked me through the root cause / issues, educating me a few things along the way! gave me quotes for repair and replacement unit. he is very knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leakage on PRV

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us!
C

09/29/2018

Our A/C quit working during the summer on a Sunday. Strand Brothers was able to come out the same day. The technician found that our drain was clogged and unclogged it. We had our A/C restored in no time. Unfortunately the the drain wasn't completely unclogged and we ended up having another company out who unclogged it completely a month later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C stopped working due to clogged drain line that was somewhat cleared.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2018

01/16/2018

The tech was on time, I showed him where the thermostat and furnace closet was then left him alone. A short while later I was given a clean bill of health and he went on his merry way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly furnace check.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

We do our best to provide every customer with superior service and it is always nice to hear positive feedback!

01/08/2018

Both installs were great. Fast and efficient. Pricing was comparable to other installers. Strand has also done my Unit maintenance every 6 months for 13 years. Any issues that arose during annual maintenance was quickly handled by management to my complete satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC 13 years ago, new one September 2017

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience! We appreciate your business over the years, thank you for being such a loyal customer.
D

10/20/2017

There are two very distinct parts of this job, the HVAC work and the Tankless Water Heater install. To be clear, I have no beef with any particular individual tech who shows up at my home. I hired the company, not any particular tech guy - and it is the company who must bear the performance reviews of the people they send to your home. Update Oct 12 Tech 2 saved this job from going to 1 star or Ze...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC new unit install, re-ducting, attic insulation addition.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

We apologize for your experience. Thank you for providing us with your contact information. We will certainly investigate this matter and follow up with you as quickly as possible.

10/10/2017

They updated my water heater and brought it up to code. I liked that they were reasonably priced and they were upfront about their pricing about what they needed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Church Services for a replacement water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2014

09/15/2017

I do a continuing maintenance with them. I'm very satisfied with them. The price is very fair there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was my spring tuneup and replaced the filter in the attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

We appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

Residential & Commercial- Air Conditioning, Air Quality, Attic Insulation, HVAC Installation, Water Heaters & Plumbing.

Duct cleaning.