Custom Sheet Metal Inc.

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since August 2006

Custom Metal Fabrication in a variety of materials ranging from aluminum, galvanized, steel, copper, brass, and stainless steel. We specialize in the small jobs for the average customer but are capable of handling large jobs for big corporations....

Carrillo Steel Fabrication & Erectors

Steel Fabrication and Erectors. Residential Stairs and Rail/ Carports, Boatports, Front/Back Porch/Fences. Gates/ steel/aluminum/stainless steel. We install all steel and erect any structural steel. We fabricate Commercial Structural Steel/Rails/Stairs/Embeds/Mis. Steel. We detail and engineer any project at customers request. Thank you, Pedro Carrillo Carrillo Steel Fabrication & Erectors

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have not used this company in about 5 years. Very pleased with the work they did, which was to make stainless steel covers for some existing shelving. The work was beautifully done, ready when promised and fit perfectly. They were very helpful on the phone when I called since I was a bit uncertain about what I was asking for. Can not remember price but I do remember that I was pleasantly surprised with what I thought was a very reasonable price. |

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made a fitted galvanized sleeve for a window sill. They were wonderful about taking on a very small job, were careful to check on the details, and made it quickly.

10/27/2013

I did not know I needed this done until 3:30pm on Friday when I was having my speaker installed. They close at 4pm and were about 20 minutes away on a normal drive. But at 3:30pm on a Friday it was not a normal drive, it was traffic galore and an accident on top of it. I thought I was going to miss them so I called from the car and was assured, we will wait for you. I walked in at exactly 4pm and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in a bind. I had a shelf that was a quarter inch too high and one thick aluminum pole that prevented it from going any lower. I needed it cut down straight. It was a simple thing and not something I normally need so I had no idea where to do. We made some phone calls and found Custom Sheet Metal, and he was able to do the work quickly.

06/06/2010

Ron was great. I called him, told him what the situation was, he asked me to bring out the basket and rusted off roller, he fixed it in a couple of days and called me to come pick it up. Very nice people and great work. I actually have a functioning dishwasher without spending an enormous amount of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fabricated a small strip of metal to re-attach the roller on our dishwasher basket, making it completely functional so we didn't have to buy an entire new washer.

CATEGORY metal restoration

Not all problems need costly solutions. Thank you for choosing CSMI to help fix your little issue and we are glad that you were more than pleased. If you need anything, do not hesitate to call or stop by.

08/09/2006

This company is fairly priced. They will take on small jobs. They easily understood my requirements. There was a quick turn around. Precisely made.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fabricated 3 pieces of copper sheet to hold ceramic tiles on a wall surface.

CATEGORY metal restoration

Thank you for posting your review with us on angieslist. If there is anything we can do to increase our professionalism from a b to an a, please let us know. Hope to see you at the shop soon. Thank you.

Shearing, Forming, Welding, Waterjet Cutting, Machining