Squeegee Squad

A51 REVIEWS

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since January 2016

2800 Broadway St

Pearland, TX 77581

You may see Squeegee Squad working on high-rises and commercial buildings, but that is just one aspect of what we do. Our employees are trained in residential cleaning services, including window cleaning, pressure/soft washing, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, light-fixture cleaning and even solar panel Cleaning. Squeegee Squad is locally owned and operated by a hardworking father/son team business owners from Pearland,TX. No dealing with corporate call centers, Squeegee Squad knows your area, your climate, and your cleaning needs....

Window Cleaning (48)Pressure Washing (9)Gutter Cleaning (2)

11/19/2019

I found the Squeegee Squad to be an extremely exceptional, professional company that I will most definitely use again. This company was phenomenal. Thank you for your great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

10/29/2019

Very professional. Arrived within the predetermined window. Did a great job before hand of telling me the cost and no "surprise" charges the day of the cleaning. Very thorough with the screens and cleaning windows on the inside and outside .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/14/2019

We did not have window cleaning. We asked them to pressure wash our building and sidewalks, which they did. Their service was prompt, very reasonable, and our building looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

10/13/2017

I had 2 dates and they didn’t show up either time. They gave me an estimate. They called me the first time and said they were running late, so they rescheduled it and the second time they didn’t call me. The price was fine if they did the work. I wouldn’t do business with then and I wouldn’t recommend anybody else to do business with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was for window cleaning. They never showed up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

07/20/2017

I had to show them some dirt left behind in corners, etc, and they got right to it.... but overall they did great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

03/27/2017

They cleaned my windows and tried to charge me considerable more for each pane of glass but in the end did most of it for the special price. It would have been a small fortune as they charged by the panes of glass and some windows have 1 large pane and others 32 panes. It irritated me. I told them to just do the two windows the special covered and they called into the office and came back and did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean windows. They came and told me that they charged for each window pane rather than each window and that would have been several hundred dollars more to do the job I paid 99.00 for on the special. I told them just to do the two windows it covered then but they called in to office and did do most of the house after all for the amount on the special. They did a good job but I can't see charging by the window pane as some window have 1 large pane and others have 32 so it would have been a small fortune to do my house the way they charge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2017

03/22/2017

Great! Timely, polite, worked hard, reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Windows (inside and out) and pressure washer house, patio, driveway and walkway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

11/29/2016

Great! Very professional and good results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing patio, driveway and sidewalk

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

11/29/2016

This was the ad in Angie's List which I responded to on June 10th. An immediate response call was made but I was unable to meet the date they wanted and they said rain was predicted but they would call in a couple of days. It never happened. I called 5 months later ( it took a backseat in my mind) and they scheduled for Wednesday afternoon 11/23. It rained in the morning but was clear for the afte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was hoping to have 11 windows cleaned on the outside and 6 on the inside along with sills.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

11/21/2016

They were outstanding. I would give them the highest rating possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

Commercial/ Residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning, light-fixture cleaning, solar panel cleaning, paver/deck sealing.

Any repairs, construction, painting, handy-man projects.

Not Applicable