Knighten & Knighten Contractors

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2013

Knighten & Knighten Contractors is a family owned and operated painting and drywall installation/finishes company. As a team, we aim to provide affordable and quality services with a reasonable time of completion. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal, and we have been proudly providing painting and drywall services throughout Louisiana and South Texas for more than 40 years....

H&M Drywall Texture

H&M Drywall was Founded by Owner Braulio Meza, who started out as a drywall sales rep and over time with experience and fortitude started his company. Now after many years on the job, his company and team have developed a successful and growing company which has provided many jobs and happy clients.

07/09/2016

They were very professional and help me with picking colors. They came in and went straight to work with taping off the trim and covering the floors and my furniture before they painted. They were in and out before I even knew it!!! Awesome job I would like to recommend this contractor to everyone!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company repair several drywall issues in my home and painted my entire downstairs. I used multiple colors and it brought my home alive with some paint.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

07/01/2016

We opted to get the breakfast nook, family room and dining area painted as a start. The walls still had that contractor paint from the builder and I wanted to make sure it was easy to clean and didn't mark as easily before. He recommended a nice brand and we narrowed down our swatches together. I like the fact that he wasn't afraid to provide his opinion and we benefited from that in the end. We w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 3 rooms and hall entrance in my home. Contractor was very professional during walk-thru and even provided valuable recommendations based off of current interior design. When we scheduled the service, he was punctual and made me feel comfortable with his crew seeing as though my partner was not home. They took their time to cover up my furniture and did a great paint job. We are pleased with the work and his personable style of communication.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/30/2016

Damon was very professional, and did a great job. He and his crew worked at a good pace and got the job finished by the agreed upon deadline. My home looked absolutely beautiful after the work was completed. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a job well done, and I will definitely use him for other work that I need at my properties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The contractor painted the inside of my home, which included an accent wall and crown molding throughout. My living room also had to be drywalled and painted to get rid of my wood paneling.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

Interior & Exterior Painting. Drywall Installation & Repair. Smooth Finishes. Popcorn Ceilings.