Cameron Industries

Founded 2014 •

Spray Foam Insulation Services. Cameron Industries is a Spray Foam Insulation Company proud to utilize all American Made Equipment. Safety and building science to provide the safest structure is priority #1. All wall penetrations are flame blocked and all spray foam products utilized are appendix x compliant and considered ignition barrier material. All applicators are Chemical Council certified and reside in the area. Open cell or Closed cell insulation is our specialty. Our team looks forward to earning your business. ...

Kelly's

19  REVIEWS
Kelly's

KELLY'S is a locally owned Houston, TX business striving to repair, install and maintain all your residential and commercial HVAC units. With our fully licensed and insured specialize teams and use of the latest state of the art equipment we love to create a safer and cleaner environment. Keeping you, families, friends and love ones warm or cool. Check out our commercial: https://youtu.be/l96YzCJdo-I We offer service Monday – Sunday Fair price Free estimates Top-notch air conditioning technicians We are certified by OSHA We offer financing Unparalleled customer service Fully licensed and Insured

Offers by Kelly's on Angie's List

06/14/2020

It went extremely well, professional men and completed ahead of schedule. I would use them again and have been referring them to friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray Foam Insulation new home.

06/14/2020

John was very knowledgeable and helped me a lot with the decision making process on how to seal up and insulate my garage. The crew was very professional and productive. They came back for some touch up with no hassle. I’d definitely use again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray Foam Insulation Garage

06/14/2020

It went smooth. They team that should up was professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray Foam Insulation Home

11/14/2019

It was good. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an insulation.

11/11/2019

It was good. They finished their project without me baby sitting them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did coating, sand blasting, and insulation.

Spray Foam Insulation, Vapor Barriers