BACKYARD RETREATS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2006

Backyard Retreats creates and builds outdoor living areas throughout the Houston area. Backyard Retreats offers everything from covered patios, outdoor kitchens, porches, arbors, to pool houses. Most importantly, everything is designed to match your home. We are fully insured and take care of all permitting (city/Homeowners Association) and Windstorm Certificate, if needed. We word hard to satisfy each customer and our solid reputation reflects such. Free estimates...

DE Flooring Granite Remodeling

1-stop shop for all your flooring, countertop, and remodeling needs! We have the largest selection of granite slabs in the Bay area and Clear Lake Area. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodelings. We are an authorized dealer of Silestone and Okite. Member of the Better Business Bureau, Angie's List,Clear Lake Chamber of Commerce, and the Residential Construction Commission. Recipient of the BBB Award of Excellence.

08/25/2015

Very good to deal with.  Good work crews. Patio crew excellent.  Builders excellent.  Plumbing Average.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Constructed a backyard patio, ran gas line and pergola.

CATEGORY decks,hardscaping

08/22/2015

Great job!! Patio cover added to garage. They did an excellent job. Love this outdoor space and definitely would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio cover

CATEGORY awnings,decks

07/06/2015

Builder was responsive.  Builder presented options and alternatives, took time to adjust design before building.  Came back to repair and correct problems after initial build was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard retreats added a single story cedar covered patio with gabled roof to the back of the house.

CATEGORY decks

We thank you so much for your kind review and we sincerely appreciate your business!

06/28/2015

The process with Bill was very smooth.  He handled getting all permits and HOA approval.  His crew worked very fast, although we had a few weather delays.  The electrical crew was amazing and worked with us to install switches that we wanted in 2 different rooms and even hung our fans and programmed them for us.  When we informed Bill that we had an upcoming party he quickly worked to finish the j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demoed existing concrete pad, repoured larger concrete patio, built roof with 23' engineered beam (to avoid having a support pole in the middle), installed pine ceiling and stained to our choice, installed electrical for outdoor TV, 2 fans and 4 can lights (also provided LED can lights for us so we didn't have to purchase them), removed and re-bricked where existing lantern lights were.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,landscaper,hardscaping

Thank you tremendously for taking the time to review us! We really enjoyed working for you and please contact us if we can be of further assistance.

05/04/2015

Backyard Retreats is a great company. I had a hard time finding a company that wanted to work with me because I couldn't spend $15,000 to $20,000. Bill came to my home and gave me an estimate and worked within my price range at no cost to me. He is very professional and kept me updated every step of the way. The entire process from start to finish for my backyard kitchen was about 4 months. It too...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor Kitchen

CATEGORY decks,landscaper,hardscaping

We are so happy to hear you are pleased with your backyard project and really appreciate your kind review. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further service. Thank you!

Covered Patios, Arbors, Outdoor Kitchens, Outdoor Structures, Outdoor Bathrooms, Screened Porches, Flagstone Patios, Paver Patios, Gazabos, Fire Pits, Fireplaces, Pool Houses, Carports, Brick Pavers & Flagstone, Patios & Walks, Cabanas, Shade Pergolas, Outdoor Living Rooms, driveways, Wood Decks, Composite Decks, Balconies, Docks, Piers, Verandas, Room Additions

Ask for details.