Ace Painting & Remodeling

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2010

D Rated | 2 Reviews

Satisfaction guaranteed. No payment until job is completed....

Ultima Home Improvement

We take a lot of care, value, and pride in the services we provide to our clients. We will not leave until you are pleased with every task you've assigned to us at Ultima Pressure Wash. Our mission is to make sure you are truly satisfied and that your house is as beautiful, clean, and astonishing just like you wanted it to be. Let us make your home or business shine! We offer residential and commercial cleaning, including exterior power washing, rust, algae and graffiti removal, exterior & interior painting, gutter cleaning, and roof leaks. My work is guaranteed that you'll be astonished with your refurbished home. Here at Ultima Pressure Wash, our objective is to complete every project to perfection because excellence is what we aim for. There is no task we won't accomplish to make sure you are truly satisfied.

07/03/2011

Good, then very bad. He won't be working for us again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Florian had bid out and completed a project for us successfully in 2010 after we purchased our home.  We hired him again to repaint our living room and kitchen, and while his painter was moving decorations above our cabinets during painting, he dropped them on our Jenn-Air floating glass rangetop and destroyed it.  Florian asked us to go ahead and purchase a replacement and he would reimburse us the difference over the previously agreed upon cost of the painting.  We ordered a equitable Jenn-Air model in the amount of $250 over the amount of the painting bid.  He agreed to send a crew to cut out the countertop to fit our new range.  They came and made the cut, and then we never heard from Florian again.  After repeated phone calls to see when he was coming to install the new range and pay us the difference, he never returned to our home or any of our phone calls.  I had to install the range myself.  I sent Florian a bill for the difference, and never received payment.  If you choose to use Ace Painting and Remodeling, I suggest you get a work contract before you hire him!!!

CATEGORY interior painters

09/16/2010

When they were going to be late, they called and they showed up when they were supposed to. They gave me a good bid and they were prompt with it. They were very courteous. I am not going to use them because of the price. I'd call them for another bid for another job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ace Painting & Remodeling gave us a bid for interior painting, wall paper removal and labor intensive stuff.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

We provide all painting and remodeling services for commercial and residential.