The Darville Company - Air Conditioning & Plumbing

Founded 1947 • Angie's List since March 2011

Family owned. A full service mechanical contractor specializing in the comfort of the residents of all of Darville USA. Serving clients in Midland and Odessa as well as surrounding counties; all the Permian Basin. Additional email - darvilledispatch@darvilleco.com. DBA - The Darville Company....

Corey Sly Electrical Service Inc

Established in 1988, we pride ourselves in providing the best electrical service to residents and businesses in Midland, Odessa and the surrounding areas. Corey Sly Electrical Service is unique because we offer flat rate pricing. Flat rate pricing allows us to give an up-front price to our customers for each job that is requested, no matter how small or large the project might be. Our electricians are a great group of licensed experienced professionals. We are Insured and Bonded. Our Texas Electrical Contractor License (TECL) number is #17194. We are a proud member of both the Midland and Odessa Chamber of Commerce and we've been voted Midland's Favorite Electrical Repair Service year after year. We are equipped to meet the demands of all customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our Emergency Service Crew. We have crews located in both Midland and Odessa. We service Stanton, Greenwood, and Gardendale. We also travel to Andrews, Big Spring, Crane, & Monahans with a trip charge.

06/20/2017

The plumber who came fixed the faucets, spoke on the phone with me about the repairs, then agreed to also check the faucets in the back yard for similar problems. After his report, I asked him to replace one of the back yard faucet connections, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some minor plumbing done on some outdoor faucets that had been damaged by someone doing yard work.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you very much for the encouragement for the great people I get to work with in your review. We really do have a great bunch of folks. Call us anytime! Mark Darville - 580-9675

04/10/2017

I am always very happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to additional maintenance with regular a/c check and on a separate call needed a part for my hot water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Thank you for saying so. We certainly do have a great group of folks I get to work with. The care and service they show every customer every day is astonishing. Sure makes my job fun! We appreciate your business! Mark Darville

10/17/2016

Very prompt, on to the task, professional Will call them again if needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you of very much. We appreciate your business and stand ready and waiting to help you again whenever you need us. Mark Darville

08/22/2016

We had a new heating A/C unit installed by the Darville Co last week. Ann Darville helped us choose the right unit for our house and our budget. She made an appointment that worked with our schedules. The 2 men who did the actual install, Israel and Vince, were great. They were on time, very professional, answered all our questions, were nice to my dogs, and even cleaned up after themselves. The n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heating A/C unit

CATEGORY plumbing

Are they not WONDERFUL? It is a joy to get to work with these guys and getting to go home with that good-lookin' sales lady! ;-) Vince has actually received a promotion and is now our Peak Performance Maintenance Program leader and takes care of all the scheduled maintenance customers. If you have not already joined our Peak Performance maintenance program, you should consider doing so. It will be...

11/02/2015

Excellent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked the outside unit.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you so very much for calling us. We will always do our very best for you. Call us anytime we can serve you. Mark Darville

Plumbing, water heaters, gas lines, sewer lines, drain cleaning, pool & spa heaters, disposals & dishwashers. Heating & A/C

Ask for details.