Tenorio Tree Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

NRH

North Richland Hills, TX 76180

Tenorio Tree service is a veteran owned business with a primary focus on attention to detail, dedication to each project and customer satisfaction. I have studied Tree Biology, Proper Pruning Techniques, and workplace Safety. We will trim/remove overgrown or dead trees, unwanted larger branches, and will provide free estimates to those in the Fort Worth area. If you would like your lot/large yard cleared up and back in use, I can provide estimates for that as well. I appreciate you trusting us with your project and look forward to hearing from you! - Mike Tenorio...

Tree Service (83)

11/06/2019

Mike and his crew showed at the scheduled time. They trimmed and cleaned up ,4 large trees above two roofs. They sprayed the cutoff areas on the trees. No need to stay out there and point at trees. Just, let mike and his crew loose on the job. Very p[leased with Tenorio tree Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

06/13/2019

MIke and his crew are friendly and professional, He trimmed several of our large trees paying close attention to the aesthetics and health of the tree. When the crew left, our property was cleaner than when they arrived. I have already recommended them to two other neighbors and will call them back in a few years to remove a huge aging Elm tree. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and Assessment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

06/09/2019

I submitted a request for quote from three different tree service companies and within the hour Mike called to discuss our needs. Not only did he call but he went by our house to look at the trees we needed trimming and was able to provide a quote at that time. He was very knowledgeable and his price was fair. We set a date when he would come out to trim the trees. We were not required to be home....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 2 very large trees thinned out

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

06/04/2019

Punctual, good communication, worked with me by phone during the work, provided photos while in progress, great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

05/29/2019

I had an unexpected large tree fall after the owner was able to come out and give a quote. They were great to change directions, to get it cleared away, and gave a great recommendation for a roofer to help fix the damage. Owner was very easy to talk with and explain all his recommendations. Ended up getting trimming services and another tree taken down due to rot starting. Very reasonable prices a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

05/24/2019

The gentleman came to our location 30 minutes after we called. He was willing to work with my schedule and payment date. The entire crew is friendly and very professional. Military friendly. The cleanup was immaculate. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and stump grind

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

05/17/2019

Mike and his guys came early and went right to work. They cleaned as they go and even raked up the rest. I so enjoyed watching them work and the fun they had working. Some of the most professional, kind and genuine bunch of guys I have ever met. I will use them now for all my tree needs. Their work is better and more afforable than the big companies. Thank You Mike, you have a customer for life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
50+ year old Elm Tree looked like a Weeping Willow needed thinned out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

05/10/2019

It was a great experience! Very friendly, very helpful with my needs. I will ask him again to do other jobs for me. Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

04/09/2019

Mike was on time and very quick to come out to give a bid and perform the work. He cleaned up all brush as well as hauling it away. Very reasonable pricing. He was very easy to work with, his team was good and I am very happy with his work. Would definitely use his services again. I have already referred him out. :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

04/03/2019

Company showed on time. Worker was extremely courteous and conscientious about his work. The job was completed in good time and the work site was cleaned beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a tree to be removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Tenorio Tree Service will clear your roofline, trim/prune tree's, remove dead or unwanted tree's, and haul everything away. Clearing backyards or small lots that are over grown are other services we provide as well. Stump grinding is sub'd out to a local partner. We will cut specific pieces for homeowner's firewood necessities upon request. Insured for $1,000,000.

Tree Planting