Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting

A57 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2006

5755 Carlisle Ct Ste 300

North Richland Hills, TX, 76180

We are a full service outdoor lighting company. We specialize in the design and installation of LED outdoor lighting for homes, landscape, arbors, trees, fountains. We also convert high voltage lights to LED to save money on lamp replacement and electrical cost....

Landscaping - Lighting (54)Lighting (18)Lawn and Yard Work (1)Landscaping (1)

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed accent lights in front of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2015

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed landscape lighting. Working with Gerry was a wonderful experience, and the end result is beautiful thanks to his knowledge and expertise.

07/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and installed 17 led landscape lights. Excellent all around.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2015

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ugraded all existing lighting with LED lamps. Replaced all path and stream lights. Added additional uplighting to better illuminate the house front and a few key trees. Rewired all tree downlighting, relocated it higher in trees, remounted and redirected. Added new updated timers. |Jerry Holbrook was very willing to go the extra mile to find the kind of fixtures I was looking for. Both in finish, shape and performance. He did a great job of reworking our existing installation and complimenting it with new. Several of the other providers I interviewed were too interested in replacing everything. The experience was positive from the first encounter. On the initial call Jerry came prepared to listen, understand the needs, walk the property, share references, exhibit insurance coverage, show creative project images, accommodate budget and respond to special requests. The installation team was top quality as well. This project was for my personal residence but I am a licensed Interior Designer and a very educated consumer in this arena. I would recommend this team highly. My only suggested improvement would be to submit a detailed line item proposal at the outset instead of a bundled one so the breakdown was more clear. While I did get this, it took some nudging.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2015

01/21/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2014

02/13/2012

did not proceed with the project

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Creative Nightscapes was very responsive to my email contact and was on-time for our scheduled site survey and estimate.  Jerry Holbrook was very thorough in his examination and he listened carefully to what I hoped to achieve with landscape lighting.   He explained the differences in the Halogen vs. LED options and recommended the job be performed in different phases if I didn't want to tackle the larger job all at once.  Jerry followed up as he promised and gave us an email proposal within 24 hours of his survey.  I did not elect to proceed with the installation, however, because of the higher than expected costs required.  I did obtain a competitive bid and found the recommendations similar to what Jerry had recommended with similar costs.   Again, I decided against proceeding with this work because of the higher than anticipated costs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2011

10/23/2006

Done very professionally, on time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 31 exterior landscape lights.