Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting

A 58 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2006

5755 Carlisle Ct Ste 300

North Richland Hills, TX 76180

We are a full service outdoor lighting company. We specialize in the design and installation of LED outdoor lighting for homes, landscape, arbors, trees, fountains. We also convert high voltage lights to LED to save money on lamp replacement and electrical cost....

landscape lighting (55)lighting (19)lawn care (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

03/06/2020

They replaced and upgraded the timer, moved some fixtures and repaired other. Looks fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My landscape lighting was not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

12/02/2018

Amazing. Jerry Holbrook was wonderful to work with Their pricing was very competitive. The installation crew was very professional and a pleasure to have at our home. After the install, I was given a call to see how the lights looked on the evening of the first day. Beautiful! They also came back and tweaked a couple of areas. I am extremely pleased with this company and will contact them when we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and installation of front yard decor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

08/10/2018

perfect could not have asked for more

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
out door lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

08/09/2018

Beautiful Lighting!!! Creative Nightscapes gives excellent customer service and for a fair price provides professional lighting around your home, both front and back, or as desired. The design is beautiful and brings out the beauty of your home while also deterring potential criminal activity around your property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting for the exterior of my home, front and back.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Photo for Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting - 5755 Carlisle Ct, North Richland Hills, TX - 37309072

08/09/2018

House looks fantastic! My house sits at the end of a dark cul de sac. For years I have used Malibu lights to light my house with mixed results. I finally made the jump to a professional company at creative lights and so glad I did. My house finally looks the way I always dreamed it would. I highly, highly recommend this company. Don't put it off another day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

08/08/2018

Outstanding service and price. Best decision I have made in a while. Patrick designed a great accent scheme to our new back yard and his crew were quick, clean, and respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new and renovation of some existing outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

06/14/2018

Contacted George to obtain a quote for lighting our yard. He was very professional, always arrived promptly and fully explained the fixtures he would use, the warranty and process. He was by far the most thorough in covering everything to be done and also went out of his way to take care of some other issues we needed done on the property at no additional charge. He comes out the evening the work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

03/14/2018

LOVE the lights! I would absolutely recommend George and Creative Nightscapes. He was very quick to respond, scheduling was easy and the work was completed perfectly even in the rain. End result is beautiful and a very good value for the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape lighting for front and back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

01/08/2018

fantastic! The complete experience was very easy for me, quick and incredibly well done and exceeded my expectations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete redo of backyard landscape lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure working with you. George

04/24/2017

We live in a modern style house with a concrete driveway taking up most of the front yard. Finding lighting options that fit well with our setup was challenging. George had great ideas about how to position the lights proposed and we were impressed with the vision that he helped design. Stephen and the installation crew did a wonderful job implementing that framework and the lights look incredible...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting added at front of house on exterior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review, It was great working with you. George

Outdoor lighting, low voltage LED lighting for the home, landscape, trees, patios, arbors & pathways. Convert high voltage lighting to energy efficient LED lighting.

ask for details