Acme Roof Systems Inc

A59 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2011

9128 Belshire Drive

North Richland Hills, TX, 76182

ACME Roof Systems, Inc. has a professional management team with over 27 years of experience in roof design, construction, and repair. We take special pride in the fact that we have employed the same roof installers for over 18 years. We believe this is a strong testament to our stability and proves that we take great pride in our workmanship. Our roof technicians are certified applicators for the largest roofing manufacturer in the nation. We have established and maintained a great working relationship with many companies as well as over 27,000 satisfied customers. We are members of the Better Business Bureau, North Texas Roofing Contractors Association, Northeast Tarrant Chamber of Commerce, and the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce. Our priority objective is to furnish our clients with a roof or roofing system designed and built for their particular requirement, at the same time using the highest quality materials available and providing the most distinctive and appealing visual appearance possible.Full written warranties will be issued to the owner at the completion of any project as we continue to work closely with some of the largest manufacturers in the nation to ensure the quality of our workmanship and materials. Our company is bonded and our existing insurance policies far exceed most in our field. We are recognized and recommended by the major insurance companies and have extensive experience and training in the insurance claim settlement process. We have a well trained staff that is equipped to accommodate any size project....

Roofing (59)Gutters (11)Windows (1)Exterior Painting (1)Chimney Repair (1)

07/22/2019

We hired Acme for several reasons: they don't play the 'we will pay your deductible for you' game and they used GAF products. Steven Gregory was very professional, friendly and helpful. He's a no-pressure guy yet he wants to get things done. He understands the balance of project management and customer service, especially when your customer has never navigated an insurance claim or replaced a roof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, gutters, paint and window replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

04/03/2019

"I had such a great experience with Acme! Mark Knotts and his team were so helpful. They worked with me and my insurance company to get all the repairs completed, and they finished so quickly! This company made everything so much easier on my family. The work they did was excellent quality, as well. I am so glad to have such a beautiful new roof."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, new decking, & new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

07/27/2018

I'm very happy with the job. I like my shingles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a new roof on my trailer and also on the well house. Also replaced some plywood decking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

07/25/2018

It was good! They thought it would take 2 days and it only took 1. They cleaned up well after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

07/25/2018

It was excellent. This is the second time I have called them to help me out with my roofing needs. They are always professional, courteous and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did chimney repair on a 2 story house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

07/25/2018

It was fantastic! Make sure you ask for Steven Clark as your project manager. He went above and beyond in doing extras and taking care of whatever I need without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof and carport.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

05/11/2018

Communication was great as well as the job they did and the people they had out there. I've already recommended them to someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof replacement, gutters, car port, and shed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2017

05/01/2018

They did an excellent job. I have used them previously and I would recommend them to anyone. They are honest and have competitive pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

05/01/2018

They did a good job and it went as expected. I was satisfied with them and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2018

05/01/2018

It was an excellent service. One thing I appreciated was their attention to detail. I have a large roof and it was a two day job. At the end of each day they used a magnet rake to pick up any left over debris. The crew arrived on time, they were done on day two as expected. The owner came out and inspected the roof to make sure it was correct. They worked on the siding for hail damage, then painte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016