Allied Septic Service

A16 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2014

20665 Idle Glen Roadway

NEW CANEY, TX, 77357

Allied Septic Service. has been servicing the Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Spring, Porter, Splendora, Crosby, Huffman, Lake Houston and surrounding areas. The staff is committed to providing quality workmanship, timely service and we give respect to each and every customer. With an extensive service list for residential & commercial with grease/grit, installation/maintenance, conventional/aerobic and much more. Allied Septic Service accepts every customer's concern seriously and we look forward to correcting and solving these concerns as effectively, economically and as quickly as possible. We thank everyone for the opportunity to serve! At Allied, we do it "All'ied! licensed & Insured. Call us today! 281-399-2738...

Septic Systems (16)Lawn Irrigation (1)

06/20/2017

They did a good job. Didn't take them long to schedule. They came and they were polite and friendly and did a good job. The price was pretty reasonable too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out septic tank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2015

Thank you for your true review! We are happy you chose us to take care of your septic needs.

04/24/2017

It went well. They answered all questions and were straight forward about all work they were recommending. We did have a little communication issue with what would be completed day of service so the tech did an extra sprinkler head we had not planned for. Fortunately, it was an easy fix so we didn't mind paying for it as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had sprinkler heads replaced, tanks pumped, and everything brought to code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

C

01/21/2017

Initially they were responsive and tank pumping service was provided in a very timely manner. I paid for the service on the spot. A few weeks later I tried getting them to come back to do some additional work we had discussed but they never answered the phone and the voicemail box was full so you can't leave a message. I called the 2nd contact number, left message a couple of time and they never r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump 2 tanks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2016

01/03/2017

The tech was very professional and responsive. The work turned has been great so far. They did exactly what they said. Brought the entire septic system up to code.  I would use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redesigned and moved some sprinkler heads for me and some septic work.

CATEGORY irrigation systems, septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2015

Thank You for sharing your experience you had with us.

09/02/2016

Allied Septic Service has the best customer service! The Engineer showed up to the appointment when he said he was going to. Their support staff was very accommodating with scheduling the appointment and was able to communicate by telephone, email and text. It was a very smooth experience and I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allied Septic Service performed a septic inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2016

11/21/2015

They provided complete info at the time of the call, and did exactly what they said they would do. It was easy to work with them, and they were straightforward and honest through out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They showed up within a week of the service call at the scheduled time, pumped the septic tank, blew the lines, removed blockage, and provided tips on better care of the system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2015

10/26/2015

Overall, the project took way longer than I expected, but that was due more to the permitting and redrawing of the system that was needed before work could ever start.  David was nice to work with and he will work hard to make sure that the system is designed correctly and will meet code. Now that the project is completed, it appears that they did a great job, and I am satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They relocated my septic sprinkler heads and updated my system to meet code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2015

07/21/2015

It went very well. Steve showed me everything they had to do and did. Very professional and knowledgeable. The crew itself was also professional and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to make two trips. The first one they found one of my tank tops was broken. Charged a service call. The next time they cleaned both tanks and lateral lines and replaced lids on tanks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2015

04/20/2015

Left ruts in yard after driving where I told him not to. Got stuck. They brought in a tractor which left more ruts. That didn't work so they brought in another truck. That truck left ruts and crushed a field line I had to place myself. They were supposed to come back and fill in the ruts but have never showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out tanks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2015

04/08/2015

I wanted to share the positive experience we've had with Allied Septic. Being new to the country (having moved from the Woodlands a few years ago) it's taken some adaption to get used to the aerobic septic system and monitoring/maintaining this, and Allied has been a huge help with getting us up to speed on what to do (when you've lived in the city on city sewage it's a whole new world getting use...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assisted with pumping, cleaning and maintenance of our septic system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2015