Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc.

A12 REVIEWS

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since January 2017

189 River Chase Way

New Braunfels, TX 78132

At Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc., we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all the work that we perform. We are experts at what we do and will always keep you educated about the work process. We look forward to earning your business....

Roofing (12)Chimney Repair (2)Drywall (2)Interior Painting (2)Exterior Painting (1)

12/27/2019

We needed a new roof due to recent hail damage. I did some research on-line and was impressed with Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. I called them and Chris came out to look at our roof. He was very informative and provided an in-depth explanation of the roofing materials and the advantages of the GAF products he uses. His company has achieved the exclusive status of "Master Elite Weather Sto...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new asphalt roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

08/23/2018

Chris came by the same day I called, looked at the damage, then we talked business! He helped me understand some insurance “language” and gave me the best quote out of the 3 I got. In just 2 days his crew came and they worked their butts off. Chris came by to inspect it and to receive payment. He even offered to call the landlord to discuss the dangers that this tree presents because it continues ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damage to my roof from fallen limbs after a storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

08/13/2018

Quote came in below 3 other roofing companies. Very professional, prompt, and quality work. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

12/06/2017

The start was delayed by unforeseen circumstances. Once started work was done well and finished when promised. Trash was collected and removed promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof leaks Consisted of replacing some shingles and caulking around chimney area and wall. Repair fascia and soffit and paint Repaired sheetrock damage and painted areas. Repaired side and bottom of bathroom cabinet and painted. Repaired knick in sink drain pipe in cedar closet wall near the floor and repaired damage to cedar lining and baseboard.

CATEGORY drywall, roofing, chimney repair, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

09/30/2017

Chris and Melissa at Heartland Roofing were awesome! Communications on expectations were excellent and they went over and above to help with things not even in the job description. The roof looks fantastic and came with an excellent warranty. I would recommend them for any roofing job! They are very professional, did quality work and focused on providing a great service for a good value with the c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

06/15/2017

We would definately recommend Heartland Roofing to friends and family. They are professional and courteous. Heartland Roofing provides the service quickly and they do exactly what they say they will. We are completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to replace some asphalt shingles on our roof. It was a small job and some roofing contractors would try to sell you a whole new roof but Heartland Roofing was amazing. We told them what we needed and they did not try to sell us a whole new roof but performed the job we needed quickly. Chris, the owner came after his men completed the job to make sure we were satisfied.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your business! Chris

05/01/2017

It went well with each job. Each crew cleaned up their work area plus! When there was a shortage of a painter, the owner picked up a paint brush and began painting. We had problems with nicotine bleeding through the primer and paint; the owner and painter researched the best solution for the problem, they found the answer and it turned out great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced; holes in ceiling repaired; holes in walls; water leak from roof/chimney; retexturizing the walls and ceiling in the dining room and the den; removal of wall to wall carpet in dining room and den; paint the two above mentioned rooms.

CATEGORY drywall, roofing, chimney repair, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review Mrs [Member Name Removed], I truly appreciate your business ! Chris

04/28/2017

Heartland's project manager Robert Grice explained everything to us & gave a fair equitable bid, we had 3 other contractors out to that didn't meet Heartland's president. Heartland did what they said they would do, no surprises, we'll done outstanding professional job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement upgrade due to hail storm & window screens & resashed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

Thank you for the great review! I truly appreciate your business! Chris

04/21/2017

Great! I had a leak in my roof coming into my home. These guys came out at 9 pm on a rainy night and fixed he leak until they could come back in the daylight. They were on time, met with my insurance adjuster, and guided smoothly through this process! Would definitely recommend to anyone needing roof work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

Thank you for your A rating review! We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business! Chris

04/20/2017

From the very start, the owner Chris was extremely professional and upfront with me being that my home is an older home and the damage was extensive. He sat down with me and went over the process step by step. Once the work began, Chris made sure each detail was done according to our contract. Whatever recommendation he made, I was comfortable with, due to the trust I had in his work. He made this...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement damaged during a recent storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2017

Thank you for the a rating review, it was a pleasure working with you and your husband! I appreciate your your business! Chris

We provide roof replacement of all types of metal and shingle roofs.We also provide gutter installation.

Wood Shake, clay tile roofs