Aladdin Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1956 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

Aladdin is a full-service cleaning and restoration company that has been providing services such as oriental rug cleaning, carpet cleaning and more for residential and commercial properties in San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne and the surrounding areas since 1956. We are committed to providing excellent services at reasonable prices for the communities we have the opportunity to serve....

United Water Restoration of Austin

We are a full-service restoration company specializing in water damage, mold remediation, fire damage along with storm and sewage damage. Our 24/7 water and mold damage emergency response team is hand picked, and provides fast and professional emergency services. Call now and see how we can help you!

Award 2019
Offers by United Water Restoration of Austin on Angie's List

11/23/2015

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

09/19/2013

Overpriced for job done, but the staff and manager were very friendly even coming back after my dog messed on the newly clean carpet.  Would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

09/08/2013

They were courteous, friendly, and very fair in their pricing. The property management company was pleased with the results as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a two-man crew: one began the regular vacuuming, and then the other started to clean the carpets after. They wore booties on their shoes, so as to not soil/re-soil the carpets. They set up corner protectors on each and every surface, and then set up fans to expedite the drying process. We were doing a move-out cleaning, so it was important to do it especially well for the sake of the landlords and property management company. It came out great, even though the carpet is worn and dated, they made it look so much better. They gave us a discount because we are an Angie's List customer. The home is nearly 2200 square feet, and we had carpet in 4 bedrooms, a hallway, and a loft. We are very pleased with their work!

08/25/2013

03/17/2013

Still pending.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had written a negative review, that I've now deleted. Aladdin persistenly contacted me to remedy my concerns. I was unfair in writing a negative review without contacting Aladdin first. Damon has been very diligent and professional in following up. My rugs are out for a re-do now, and I'm confident that Damon is doing all he can to give me the best customer service. I've upgraded my rating to match Aladdin's general rating before I submitted my negative rating.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your unpleasant experience. We pride ourselves on superior quality and customer service and the service you received certainly did not reflect our standards. We are continually striving to make improvements in our quality and customer service, as our goal is to provide the best cleaning available in this area. I have spoken with our Operations ...

Carpet, furniture, upholstery, tile, grout & air duct cleaning. Specialize in oriental rug cleaning. Offer 24 hour emergency restoration services.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa