Williams Contracting

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2015

12:30 PM - 5:00 PM

9812 Texas hwy 7 w.

Nacogdoches, TX 75964

Paint & Remodeling Specialists of East Texas. Family owned and operated. We are the 3rd generation of a family of remodeling Contractors and painters. We have knowledge ,experience, and resources that give us some unique advantages over a lot of our competators. We are committed to customer satisfaction and we take a lot of pride in what we do.....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (18)Exterior Painting (17)General Remodeling (13)Interior Painting (12)Decks and Porches (8)Handyman Services (6)Garage and Shed Building (5)Framing (4)Roofing (4)Remodeling - Modular & Mobile Home (3)Concrete Pouring and Repair (2)

05/15/2019

EXCELLENT!!!! Super happy with the job and workmanship -- fast, friendly! Would definitely recommend and will definitely use again! Thanks so much Gary and Jenifer !!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting of 2-story home

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Thank you so much! And thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure meeting and working for you guys.

09/19/2018

They never called. I got someone else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling needed patched and painted

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

We apologize for this oversight. We are usually very responsive, but We never saw this quote request. It didn't come to our email like usual. We don't know why but it didn't so we never knew about it until it was to late. Again we apologize.

10/20/2017

They removed the column, took it "home" to repair and paint. Two days later, when paint was dry, returned and installed it. Also got on roof and found the loose shingle, repaired that, came inside and painted part of ceiling that needed paint. Very nice people, eager to please, cleaned up any thing that needed it, fair price for work. I will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a column, that holds up my outside overhang, repaired and possible shingle on my roof , that may have come loose, causing an interior problem inside inspected and repaired.

CATEGORY decks, roofing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

Thank-you for leaving a review. It was a pleasure to meet and work for you. We look forward to doing business again in the future.

08/14/2017

They were very professional. Always kept appointments and were very prompt , punctual, and courteous. It was a pleasure doing business with them and will definitely use them again if needed and would recommend them to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting and minor repairs

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

Thank you. It was a pleasure .

06/02/2017

This is a proffesional company that I would recommend to anyone. They do great work. Honest, Fast and friendly. Pricing is very fair and reasonable for the quality of services provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shingle roof , replaced garage celing, built a concrete retilaining wall. painted interior and exterior.

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks, picture framing, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, garage builders, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed]

06/02/2017

Really good company. On point in every way. They replaced wood as needed and painted the exterior of my lake house. I was so impressed with the work that I decided while I had theme there, to have them build the deck I had been wanting onto the house. They built me a great 20"x24" deck with roof. I was extremely impressed with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting / Woodwork. New deck.

CATEGORY decks, picture framing, remodeling, roofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

D

05/27/2017

Contract was for labor only. It took two and half weeks to complete the roof. Contractor walked away from contract after making a mess of larger concrete pad. Painting was only 45% completed and second half of paint payment was canceled from contract by Williams Contracting. Demanded payment for concrete labor and threatened a mechanic's lien to get it. He could not make up his mind on a final pay...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
R & R Roof and rotten fascia boards Paint exterior Add one 8' x 16' and one 23' x 28' concrete pads.

CATEGORY concrete repair, roofing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2017

05/06/2017

Wonderful . Great company. Extremely friendly and Professional all the way. Super high quality of service and craftsmanship. we got 4 different estimates, All were within the same ballpark, and reasonable. I'll be completely honest, Williams was one of the highest, but I'm out openion they presented better, we really liked them and so the for the nod. and I couldn't be happier that we did. You get...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guest house needed new roof ,exterior paint, old drywall removed, new drywall installed, finished and painted.

CATEGORY decks, picture framing, handyman service, remodeling, garage builders, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, mobile home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2017

Thanks Mrs. [Member Name Removed]

05/01/2017

Very professional. Finished ahead of schedule. Reasonably priced. Overall really nice people. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting throughout the interior and exterior.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

05/01/2017

Excellent work. Very nice people, honest and finished in ample time. Im extremely satisfied and would reccomend Williams Contracting to anyone needing work done on their home. Extremely reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck with hand rails and handicap excessable ramp. Weather proofed and stained.

CATEGORY decks, handyman service, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

Thank You.

All kinds of construction , remodeling, foundation and leveling, painting.

Not Applicable