Home Video Editing Services

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since March 2012

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

I am a home-based business which commenced operations in 2001. I work with clients to convert raw video tapes/movies/photos/slides into a "polished" production. I help clients to get through the post-production phase without investing in expensive equipment or spending valuable time learning how to use the equipment and edit the results....

One Flip Media, LLC

One Flip Media, LLC, located in the Kansas City Metro, specializes in high quality service of media transfers and website solutions. A multiple Super Service Award Winner! *It is recommended to call our office directly at 913-601-1750 for faster service.* We understand the importance of preserving and archiving family history for future generations while also developing strong communication and trust with our clients. We work with families and businesses to help organize different media types including camcorder cassettes, 35mm slides, photos and documents. We also transfer and archive 8mm and 16mm films to newer media including hard drives and High Definition film transfers with frame-by-frame scanning technology. Customer service and quality is our top priority. Please contact us with any questions regarding media and web services or visit our website for more detail. Located in Lenexa, KS and serving nationwide. Angie's List Super Service Award Recipient 2013-2018.

11/03/2016

Wonderful - professional and reasonable. Pleasure to walk with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
VHS tapes to DVD's.

08/28/2015

Steve was great! We chatted first on the phone and when I decided I wanted him to do the project, he offered to come to my home to pick up the original tape. He was very polite and professional. We got in touch again about a week later, and he delivered all the DVDs and the original VHS back to my home. Door-to-door service!! The DVDs came out great and I am 100% satisfied. I need to dig out all m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve transferred my wedding VHS to DVD and provided 5 duplicate DVDs to share with my family.

12/30/2014

It went real good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted HI8 tapes to DVD.

[member name removed]...thank you for the review. Happy New Year. Steve

12/30/2013

Steve is wonderful! He communicated with me throughout the process, and worked through some issues with our old tapes. He puts together a detailed list so we knew exactly what was on those tapes. We plan to have Steve convert what other old video we have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all of our old movies converted to cd's and also put on a hard drive. After Steve spoke with me on the phone, he picked up the old tapes, and delivered everything back when he was finished.

03/12/2013

Steve was great and very professional. He picked up the old media from us, made the transfers, and delivered the dvds back to us. He was easy to contact and very good about responding to any questions or requests. We would use his services again and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Parker converted our old family video tapes, cassettes, and mini-dvds to full size dvds. The dvds were all labeled and put into cases.

CATEGORY video transfer

My primary services is to convert client's home movies ( i.e. Super 8 movie file, VHS video tape, and generally all other formats ) into a digital format, edit the content into an enjoyable format, and provide the client with an attractive DVD disc. The transfer of home movies is by frame by frame, cleaned and color corrected. I provide free pickup and delivery within Eastern Fort Bend County and the general Houston, Texas area. Cost estimates are provided free prior to starting the project.

On-site production services, i.e. weddings.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available