One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning - Midland

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2012

10716 State Hwy 191 Ste 5

Midland, TX, 79707

Additional Phone - (888) 333-8888. Additional DBA - Claire Service Now Inc....

Heating and Air Conditioning (13)Appliance Repair (2)

11/24/2019

He did great, but he's not dead yet, so there's always room for improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is going to replace some bad parts of the HVAC system and then come out regularly

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2019

10/24/2016

Serviceman was fine, even went to truck to get batteries to replace those needed in the thermostats as we were out of the correct size. He inspected the A/C and furnace, and replaced the furnace filter which had been long-but not those in the air ducts as I had also pointed out when orienting him to the house. My oversight in that I didn't physically go around to inspect what he did when he said h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed A/C units checked and air filters in house replaced. We were told by customer service rep who took the order that it would be done in addition to the routine maintenance check. She/he double-checked the pricing to ensure the quote was accurate given there are 2 separate systems in operation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

C

08/29/2013

Provider tried to sell new system. Then said they could replace a worn out part that needing replacing for an additional charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called provider for AC system $99 system checkup. Provider said a part needing replacing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2013

07/12/2013

Bought a home that was in need of repairs and of course the first that needed attention was the AC.  It was only cooling parts of the house and not very well.  Turned out the outside unit was over 20 years old and completly rusted out.  The inside unit, just as old, was also damaged. To top it off the unit was too small for the house and duct work had been damaged from a leaking roof and critters....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced indoor and outdoor unit, replaced ducts throughout entire house, added additional ducts to converted garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2012

01/27/2013

I am very happy with the work performed. They were very knowledgable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replced heating and airconditioning system, new duct work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2013

08/26/2012

Overall they were fine!  The gentleman that came was very professional.  They got here really quick after I called, even though it was late on Saturday afternoon when I called them and I don't think they overcharged either.  I was totally thankful for not having to spend a couple of nights in this Midland heat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC wasn't cooling; I couldn't feel anything coming from the vents; outside unit and inside unit appeared to be on, so I shut the unit off and kept the fan going until they arrived.  The service technician checked everything out and the only things he found was that the AC fan was on medium speed and bugs were in the compressor contactor.  He informed me that the AC fan speed should be set on high speed, while the furnace should have the fan speed set on low speed.  He wasn't exactly sure what might have caused my problem, but stated that it was a possibility the unit either froze up, with not enough air flow across the coils due to the fan speed.  He further speculated that even though I heard the compressor unit, it may have been the fan motor and not the compressor, due to bugs preventing it from making contact.  Either way, he adjusted the fan speed and cleaned out the bugs and it has been working fine since.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2012

07/09/2012

I absolutely liked his services and we would ultimately call them again if we needed to. I would definitely recommend them. Considering the fact they came out within an hour, I thought the price really reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating come out to replace a relay on my air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2012

06/28/2012

They were really good.  The gentleman that we talked with first was amazing and he sent someone else to do the work.  When we came home we had quite the mess.  They cut through our wires, they had put a vent where it didn't belong and put in kind off flabbier tubing on the outside of our house.  When the owner came back to check on what was done, he fixed everything for us.  I actually don't think...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a new air conditioning system through One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2009

05/03/2012

Great! They even tried to be as quiet.as they.could with my 4 month old

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed all new duct work done in my house they came out spoke to my husband explained everything. They even helped us when it came to paying with financing they offer ,if you qualify). Koree Alfredo6 Jesus were very polite and di d everything that was expected and probably more. They even cleaned up what they could see. Now my house usa cooling just in time for the summer. I will use them again if I need to.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2012

04/12/2012

I would recommend them as far as the pricing I had commitments other than that they were there. I just went with someone out of low money to drive and do it for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning to fix my heater. They got it working but it went out again and they told me to replace the whole unit. They gave me a quote for a new unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2012