Corey Sly Electrical Service Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/18/2017

1406 Cotton Flat Rd

Midland, TX 79701

Established in 1988, we pride ourselves in providing the best electrical service to residents and businesses in Midland, Odessa and the surrounding areas. Corey Sly Electrical Service is unique because we offer flat rate pricing. Flat rate pricing allows us to give an up-front price to our customers for each job that is requested, no matter how small or large the project might be. Our electricians are a great group of licensed experienced professionals. We are Insured and Bonded. Our Texas Electrical Contractor License (TECL) number is #17194. We are a proud member of both the Midland and Odessa Chamber of Commerce and we've been voted Midland's Favorite Electrical Repair Service year after year. We are equipped to meet the demands of all customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our Emergency Service Crew. We have crews located in both Midland and Odessa. We service Stanton, Greenwood, and Gardendale. We also travel to Andrews, Big Spring, Crane, & Monahans with a trip charge....

electrician (40)lighting installation (10)ceiling fan installation (5)home remodeling (1)

03/04/2020

Very well, they arrived early, performed required task in a timely manner. Will quote them on an up coming project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install lights on machine tool

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

08/04/2019

Splendidly! Andrew Candelaria was very competent and understanding. I had my 3 grandkids under the age of 5 because their mom was sick. It was a little chaotic. He was very respectful to my mom, who lives with me, while he was working in her room. After he installed my ceiling fixture HE CLEANED UP AFTER HIMSELF!!! You do not know how much I appreciated that. The two year old will pick up anything...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two receptacles and install a ceiling light

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

We are delighted to hear how happy you were with Andrew. Our electricians really do try their best to provide great customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you in the future. Thank you, have a great day!

08/22/2018

From the time I contacted them they were very professional and punctual. Aaron was my tech he was great! Aaron was the tech from the proposal to the completion of my job and when I need more electrical work done I will call Corey Sly and ask for Aaron.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old electric circuit panel

CATEGORY electrician

Happy to hear you were happy with Aaron and the service he provided. We are lucky to have him on our team. We hope to hear from you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

07/20/2018

Great! Ryan and Aaron were excellent to work with. I have been using Corey Sly Electrical for 11 years. Consistent, high quality work. All the electricians that I have worked with have been professional and courteous. Only electrical service company I use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounted TV and Sound Bar on wall, with associated wiring. Replaced light kit on ceiling fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Gaining loyal customers like you is our goal. We are happy to hear you are consistently happy with our services. We appreciate your kind words and continued business. Thank you!!

12/05/2017

Did the rewire and installed the ceiling fan. Technician was personable and professional. I would absolutely use them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fixture rewire

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear we have gained a new customer. We appreciate your business.

07/27/2017

Before and after of what could have been very bad. Taking it that someone above sent me a warning with just 1/2 my power out yesterday. With the main line running from the meter to my breaker box burning in 1/2. I still do not know how my house passed the home inspection 6 years ago when we bought our home. We are now up to City of Midland code and passed inspection and waiting on Oncor to come an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main power line from the electric company meter to my breaker box on the house was burned in half.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

Photo for Corey Sly Electrical Service Inc - 1406 Cotton Flat Rd, Midland, TX - 35923858

We are elated to hear such great things about our electricians. Our team works hard to offer outstanding customer service, so we are happy to see that reflected on your experience with our services. We appreciate your business. Keep us in mind the next time you or anyone you know needs an electrician. Thanks again, Corey Sly

07/27/2016

Made appointment, showed up on time, finished work on a hot day in a timely manner. Price was a little expensive for the ease of work, but the quality was there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2 outdoor electrical outlets and replaced a motion detection light fixture by garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2016

Thank you for your review of our services. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our services. Please keep us in mind for any electrical needs you might have in the future. Thanks again.

01/13/2015

James and Pete of Corey Sly Electrical Service came out to Big Spring to change out a fire disaster of an electric panel box for us. They did a great job, worked tirelessly, literally all day until sundown with no breaks. Seriously these guys wouldn't even stop to eat, because they were so determined to finish the job. James is knowledgeable about code requirements and pointed out to us a lot of o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced electric panel, installed switches on major appliances to bring up to code (water heater, stove, etc) , and installed GFCI outlets in 25+ outlets in our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2015

Mrs. [member name removed], We are delighted to hear how happy you were with the service that James and Pete provided to you. They are an asset to our company and we are proud to have them on our team. We will pass on to them all the great things you had to say. We appreciate your business and hope to be of service to you in the future. Thank you.

12/20/2014

Prompt, professional and saved me a ton of money. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed electrical outlet for RV space hookup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thank you
C

09/25/2014

Serviceman came by to check everything out and give estimate.  Did not tell me ahead of time he was going to charge me for this estimate nor did he tell me if estimate could be applied towards final bill.  After I paid him $100-150 for the estimate, he left and I never got the actual estimate I paid for!  When I called a week later, he had to come back out to look at everything again and gave me a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guy came out to give an estimate on re-connecting electricity to back shed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2014

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our company. Normally, we inform the customer at the time the service call is placed whether or not there will be a charge for the estimate. I apologize if that wasn't done and will inform our employees handling the calls of the mistake. Thank you for your feedback.

Electrical Service Upgrades. Panel Upgrades & Replacement. Electrical Troubleshooting. Data & Network Cabling. Wiring. Christmas Lighting. Ceiling Fan, Light Fixture, & Exhaust Fan Installation. Lighting. Surge Protection. Pool Light Installation & Repair. Generator.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available