American Home Improvement

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2010

As a local, family-owned business, American Home Improvement has been serving West Texas for more than twenty years. American Home Improvement family strives to make every customer’s project our priority. We can’t do this alone. With the backing of exceptional products and the skilled labor of all our crews, we can tackle any project with confidence. Our success and growth, we attribute to the relationships we’ve had with great customers. Thank you for allowing us to spend time with you and your family. Additional email - ahiodessa@aol.com....

Journeay's Pool and Lawn Services

Weekly pool maintenance. acid washing, painting and repairing pools, general lawn care, deck and porch repairs and new construction

11/29/2016

They tried to repair the oven, but the parts were no longer available, so they had to purchase a new oven and install it. They purchased it because it was under home warranty. One of the reasons we keep renewing the policy is they're so good and so prompt and knowledgeable. I don't see any reason to go anywhere else. They were prompt and courteous and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last oven went out about a year after we moved in here. They installed an electric oven.

CATEGORY electrician

11/29/2016

It was a $60 callout fee. There is always room for improvement, but I've been thoroughly satisfied. Every time I call, they're very prompt and they get right on the problem. They're very courteous and very knowledgeable. I find the prices very reasonable. So, if they can improve on that, I would be glad to hear that they can. I just recommend that they keep doing the good job that they're doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a plumbing issue with a toilet, where the toilet tank connects to the bottom part.

CATEGORY plumbing

11/29/2016

They're our home warranty people. We've had to use them several times on minor plumbing issues. It was excellent. It was pretty close to the water softener and the water heater. They were fast, prompt and courteous. They're knowledgeable on what they need to do and get it done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a piece of copper feeding have a hole in it, they came right out and replaced it.

CATEGORY plumbing

11/29/2016

It has been working good, just occasional, came three times in four years, that's pretty good I thought. They're very good, very fast, very efficient, very knowledgeable and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We renewed our home warranty.

CATEGORY home warranty companies

11/24/2015

They are very professional and do a quick clean and very good job.  They replaced all the underside of my roof overhand and the edging on the outside of the house.  The old soffit and fascia were aluminum and they replaced it with vinyl coated and it looks beautiful.  Several years ago, American Home Improvement replaced all of my wood windows in the house with the insulated windows that fold down...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all soffit and fascia vinyl trim on outside of house.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,windows

[removed member name]- We are glad to hear that you are happy with the new soffit and vinyl trim that was installed. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback about all the work that was done. We hope that you will keep us in mind for any future home improvement needs you may have.

Sales & installation of windows, siding, patios & sunrooms, & awnings. Outdoor Living. Outdoor Kitchens. BBQ equipment & accessories. Outdoor living designs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa