360 Innovations

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2010

Integrity, know how and customer service is what makes 360 Innovations one of the most trusted A+ rated members of the BBB, NTRCA, and TGCL which all carry strict guidelines for their memberships. We are fully licensed, Insured and also carry Worker's Compensation for your protection. We are expert residential and commercial roof system installers. We are certified to give the highest possible warranties and only use trusted materials of the highest grade by the best manufacturers....

Sanders Seamless Systems

With over 30 years of experience Sanders Seamless Systems are your experts in the Installation of Seamless Aluminum Gutters and Gutter Guards. We customize gutters to exactly match the roof-line of your building with any seams and the only connections required are to your downspouts. Seamless gutters greatly increase the durability of your gutters, allows for better flow, and eliminates the leaks that typically occur. We sustain our business on integrity and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We are family owned and operated and look forward to earning your business.

Offers by Sanders Seamless Systems on Angie's List

11/21/2018

Prompt scheduling, on time,quality material,very efficient labor force , no complications, more than fair service. I was empressed with work done. A turn key job performance. They did not break any shrubbery or a blade of grass. I worked in estate maintenance for over 20 years and a more complete job I have never seen performed. The salesman Jacob Luther and company keep me up to date with picture...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingled roof

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the great review. I appreciate that, very much. Call anytime. -Donovan

11/03/2018

Awesome they went above and beyond for me doing things i wasn’t able to pay for and all they said was we just like helping people

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,siding

Thank you very much for the review, it was a pleasure working with you. Truly wish everyone was as easy to work with as you. -Donovan

08/20/2018

Things progressed very well! Salesman Jacob Luther was very attentive to the process and our needs. I have and would gladly recommend 360 Roofing to my friends and associates!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, ceiling repair

CATEGORY roofing

06/24/2018

Excellent. I worked with Landon Wright. He was professional and ensured we were satisfied from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thank you so much for taking the time to write up a review first and foremost. Secondly it was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family on this project. I know from your experiences with contractors previously had not gone so well , so It was a great opportunity to show how proper planning and clear expectations can lead to a very successful interaction. I hope you love the roof for m...

10/17/2017

It went like clock work. The representative, Jacob Luther was great. Very attentive and always available to answer all questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement due to hail storm.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Roofing - Metal, Tile, Slate, Synthetic, Shake, & Shingle.