MCKINNEY OIL X CHANGE

Angie's List since October 2008

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Bart's Custom Transmission & Auto Repair

Your one stop Auto Repair Shop. Celebrating 40 years of service in the Arlington area. Family owned and operated, serving the DFW metroplex since 1972. Technicians are experienced and very knowledgable. Extended warranties honored

08/03/2013

Oil change was done but none of the fluids were top off. Main focus for them was to do the oil change and nothing else. I asked them to check my 4 tires pressure, but they only checked 2. After I left, I stop at a gas station and checked myself and noticed 2 tires needed air. State inspection gentleman rude, un-polite, and not helpful. He was talking to me while he was on a personal call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and state inspection.

CATEGORY auto repair

10/30/2008

Prompt and courteous service. A good price and convenient location and hours. They changed my oil, checked my records and noted I was due for a fuel filter change and I opted for the additional fuel injector service too. They always ask when the last time I had something on their list to do done, in case I had it done somewhere else. Also, they do not pressure you do any services you did not initi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lube and oil change, fuel injector and fuel filter service on this latest visit. Oil changes and state inspections on other visits.

CATEGORY auto repair