Handyman Connection of McKinney

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

307 S McDonald St Suite #200

Mckinney, TX 75069

Handyman Connection of McKinney is locally owned and operated. Our goal is for Handyman Connection to provide customers with excellent workmanship and superior customer service. Each of our craftsmen has solid experience and all have gone through background checks. We enjoy helping our good neighbors and making the communities and homes we live in better places through home repair and improvement projects. We are passionate about taking your home improvement dreams and making them a reality....

Handyman Services (25)Interior Painting (4)Doors (4)Drywall (4)Lighting (1)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)Exterior Painting (1)Fencing (1)Mailbox Repair (1)Deck Maintenance (1)Electrical (1)Ceiling Fans (1)

11/13/2019

I don’t often write reviews but I was blown away by the professionalism and the attention to detail that Handyman Connection provided. They were not only punctual, but they also did exceptional work. They were extremely accommodating and worked around my schedule. I will definitely be calling them again for all repairs I need done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved into our home and needed several small and a few big repairs done.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/29/2019

Handyman Connection was great to work with from start to finish. I had a hole in my ceiling and the came in and provided me with the best solution. The office kept me informed on everything from start to finish and we’re amazing to work with. I will definitely be calling them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

10/21/2019

I contacted Handyman Connection and they quickly scheduled me and gave me a fair estimate. I scheduled the work and received a professional service. I am very satisfied with the work done. This company is amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting living and dinning area

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience! Your home is where your heart is and we're grateful that we could help you take care of it. We're just a phone call away if you need any help in the future. Christian, Owner of Handyman Connection

08/04/2019

Quoted over 4 times the cost that I had the job completed for. This was a rip off on a small job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a partial wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

Thank you for sharing the experience you had. Looking at our system we do not have your name on file and never went to visit you to look at a project. It appears that you received the estimate from another company. Should you need help in the future to deliver on a home project, please give us a call and we would be happy to serve you. Christian, Owner of Handyman Connection.

07/20/2019

Great!! The handyman , Kevin, was excellent, thorough, friendly and even found other things that needed doing and best of all he fixed my garage door sensor, which had been giving me issues. I was extremely pleased with his work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
recaulking of windows, weather stripping on front door, nail pops in ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Thank you! It made our day to read your review and know that you're pleased. We work to build lifetime connections with our clients and we appreciate the chance to help with your home projects. We are always just a call away when your next need comes up! Christian, Owner of Handyman Connection

02/19/2019

Adam did a great job sanding and staining the wood trim that dog had chewed on. It looked great. He was prompt, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Monica in the office scheduled and handled the payment. Was very pleased with Handyman Connection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood trim was chewed by dog

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

It's wonderful to see your recognition of Adam's craftsmanship! Thank you! We're glad that you're enjoying the experience. It was great to work for you! Christian, Owner of Handyman Connection

04/07/2018

Rodney did an outstanding job on my mailbox project. When he quoted the job, he was on time for the appointment and explained everything in detail. When he did the job, he was again right on time and explained what he was going to do and then did the job very much to my satisfaction. He kept me informed as to what he was doing and when the job was going to be complete. The mailbox install was grea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take out existing mailbox/post/concrete anchor and install new mailbox/post anchored in concrete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

Thanks for the great feedback. Your A Grade made our day and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know we delivered excellent services for you. Christian, Owner of Handyman Connection

10/26/2017

Great, Tim was very responsive to phone calls and text. He showed up on time, worked well, cleaned up everything and did so in a timely manner. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had crown molding installed in several rooms and a dog door put in through a brick wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

Thank You fro the kind words! We are so glad to hear about the wonderful service Tim provided. Please feel free to contact us for any future home repairs needs.

10/13/2017

Todd was extremely helpful and didnt mind going up twice when the bulbs we first fixed werent too bright for the room (even though i had provided those bulbs)... very courteous and fence work was excellent....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
15 foot ceiling bulbs (in a dome) needed replacement Fence repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

08/03/2017

Very well. He was professional and cleaned up all the trash and wood shavings left on floor before he left. I was very pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large mirror installed in bathroom, pet door removed and new one installed, cabinet door under sink installed and new front door lock and door handle installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Thank you for taking time to leave an amazing review!

Carpentry, Decks, Drywall, Fences, Painting, Remodeling, Shelves, Storage, Tile & Flooring, Maintenance & Installations, Fences, and general handyman jobs.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check