Choice Roofing Care LLC

A10 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since March 2016

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

8113 Elk Mountain Trail

Mckinney, TX 75070

Choice Roofing Care is a locally owned family business servicing the greater Dallas area. To ensure that our customers receive the most compensation for their property damage, we provide customized service from a licensed insurance adjuster. Choice Roofing Care offers prompt, premiere residential roofing services for tasks of all sizes. Our business is founded upon three core values; integrity, service and excellence. Choice Roofing Care is licensed, insured up to $1,000,000.00....

roofing (10)

03/18/2020

Choice roofing was very responsive and cordial. They finished the job within 48 hours of me contacting them and also explained the underlying reason for the damage. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing roofing service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair due to wind damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

08/27/2018

Did what they said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

04/27/2018

They provide free inspection but charge $200 for an estimate. They advertise on Angie's List that their estimate is free. Please update.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection & Estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

We offer free inspection and estimates for our customers. However for Realtors we offer free inspection and the estimate is $200.00 that will be taken of the price of the roof if we end up doing the roof job. We had to start charging estimate fees for realtors to keep from just being used for a free estimate that is then being use to negotiate a lower price on the home sale. I hope that you can un...

05/03/2017

Above expectations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof and stain fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

Glad we had the opportunity to do you roof. Please let us know if you need anything else at all.

01/18/2017

Choice roofing was very professional and did an excellent job. They explained everything to us before we signed anything and kept us updated the entire time. Our roof looks great and we are very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Let us know if you need anything else.

01/14/2017

Choice roof

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roofing did a great job putting on my New Roof. The company uses quality products. The owner, David Rigby, supervised the crew on-site the entire time. I felt more comfortable knowing that the owner of the company grew up in collin county and still lives in area especially if anything goes wrong and I need help with my warranty on the roof. I recommend highly!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2016

Thanks for your business and the review.

01/09/2017

My expectation have been exceed in all areas. I would recommend Choice Roofing Care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

So glad that we had the opportunity to be able to work together. Please tell your family I said hi.

12/05/2016

Very well. Dave showed up before anyone did and was the last to leave. He was her at sunrise prepping job and stayed late to clean up. His crew was very professional and very clean as well. I would definitely recommend hiring Choice roofing care if you need a roof

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2016

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your roof replacement. Let me know when you ready to take care for the roof on you apartment complex.

12/01/2016

David and his team were prompt and on time. They were very professional and easy to work with. We definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

Glad you called us for your roof repair. Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

11/30/2016

I contacted choice Roofing Care to inspect my roof after the hail storms this year. David and his crew were very professional, prompt and organized. My new roof was on in two days and I couldn't be happier with the quality service I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2016

[Member Name Removed] We are so glad that you are happy with your new roof. It is was my pleasure getting to know you and your family. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks David Rigby Choice Roofing Care LLC www.choiceroofingcare.com 214-585-9597

*Free roof inspections *Gutter replacement *Roof Replacement *Fence Staining *Painting

Not Applicable