Ameritex Roofing

A 93 Reviews

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since September 2007

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

517 N Tennessee St

Mckinney, TX 75069

Since 1986, AMERITEX ROOFING has served the metroplex. AMERITEX installs all types of roofing including metal, tile, slate and all composition roofs. AMERITEX ROOFING is licensed, insured up to $1,000,000.00, and currently a member of the Better Business Bureau, North Texas Roofing Association, National Home Builders Association and the Greater Dallas Apartment Association. We established AMERITEX to provide honest and professional roof repair service at fair and reasonable prices with 100% Customer Satisfaction as our Main Goal.With over 65 years combined roofing experience, we strive to make the selection of your roofing contractor a simple one. We do so by providing an estimate that details the required work to be performed the right way, the first time...and to complete satisfaction that is backed by our 5, 7, or 10 year workmanship warranty...

roofing (93)gutter repair (15)skylight installation (5)gutter cleaning (3)stone & gravel (1)

06/06/2018

Excellent Work . Finished in one day right before another storm with an excellent price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement using GAF Armorshield Class IV roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

03/07/2018

Robert really took care of us every step of the way!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old woodstove chimney which was causing roof to leak, repaired roof area

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

10/29/2017

Robert McAllister worked with us throughout the project and ensured the entire project was performed according to our wishes and was well executed. My husband is very particular and Robert addressed all of his concerns promptly and efficiently. The job took two days to complete and because we have a complicated roof design Robert ensured a large crew was assigned to the project. The crew cleaned u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

09/04/2017

Went as well as expected, except the crew came a day earlier than scheduled, couldn't speak English appropriately, and acted like it wasn't their fault until the owner showed up and apologized and set things right. They did the work well, but left dozens and dozens of roof nails throughout my grass, flower beds, and gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2017

08/28/2017

Every thing was easy. The work was done when promised and Laurie the office manager GREAT

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing after hail dmage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

08/23/2017

I also got a bid for them for another roof replacement. They did a good job the first time but I choose not to use them a second time. They replaced the shingles. It was from hail damage. They were the first ones that I called when I needed a new roof but they had spent a long time. The father that I had dealt with the first go around, his son has now I guess taken over. It looked pretty good unti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2007

08/05/2017

On the cost, I don't remember right now. It seems like I was comfortable with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from them. They were going to replace my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

08/01/2017

Based on home inspector's suggestion; I called Ameritex on Friday and I was given two sales person's name and was told one of them will contact me by end of the day. I didn't hear from anyone on that day which was early in the week and finally called the owner on Friday. He also assured me that someone will contact me at the end of the day & asked me to text him my address, phone number and email ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I suspected that my home roof was damaged due to recent hail storms we had in north texas and I was looking for reliable contractor who can come over, inspect the roof, assess the damage and guide me through the process of replacing roof. Not have roof replaced before; I was new to the process so I reached out to my home inspector and he recommended "Ameritex roofing". I admire my home inspector and trust his suggestions.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

07/28/2017

Due to a hail storm I needed my roof replaced. I shopped and compared several local roofing companies. Ameritex Roofing quoted me a good price compared to their competition and they were able to schedule my roof install quickly. I spoke with Laurie and Bryan on several occasions. I decided to go with higher quality impact resistant shingles. They were both very responsive and very professional, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof shingle replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

07/17/2017

Good quality. Some delays, but work done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, interior painting, fence repair, gutters, outdoor painting due to hail damage.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

Metal, tile, slate, shingle and all composition roofing, siding, energy saving, gutters & windows.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check