Advanced Tree & Shrub Care, Inc.

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since March 2004

Providing expert tree trimming, removals, pruning, stump removal, plant health care and related services in the greater Dallas area since 1990. Our Tree Doctors specialize in saving trees and shrubs through state of the art tree health care ,pruning, trimming, and removal techniques....

D&J Arborist Tree Services

We want you to experience excellent craftsmanship and true professionalism from our team of experts. Enjoy a 10% discount off you first service, we look forward to hearing from you. At D&J Arborist, Tree Services, our staff consists of both employees and highly qualified sub-contractors that are certified in their field of specialty. On-line payment options are available. We provide free estimates and charge by the hour for consultations.

Offers by D&J Arborist Tree Services on Angie's List

04/23/2018

We have ~ 30 mature trees that line the back of our property, and we contacted Advanced Tree & Shrub Care on recommendations to improve and maintain the health of these trees. We also have younger trees on the property that needed similar care. An arborist inspected the situation and made recommendations on tree care, and provided estimates. After reviewing estimates, we decided to remove deadwood...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming, and removal of mistletoe and deadwood

12/18/2017

Arborist was thorough and knowledgable. Service was performed on time and all workers were courteous and cleaned up after their work. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree trimming and disease treatment

10/04/2017

It went very well. The arborist explained everything that needed to be done, The office staff did a great job keeping me informed as to when different tree specialists would be at my house to perform the different services. Really an excellent company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company sprayed all of my trees and shrubs for spider mites. They also, removed 3 trees that I was replacing and did a great job removing all the roots. One tree had to be cut down and then drilled out -- they took care of that process too. The large oak, which also had spider mites, was pruned. He did an amazing job of removing dead limbs and making sure every spot on that tree that needed pruning was done. I was impressed with how meticulous he was with caring for the tree.

09/06/2017

Went well for the most part. There is one area in one tree that we wish would have been thinned out more. Told the trimmer, but he said we shouldn't trim too much. Not sure I agree with that statement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thin out and trim two live oaks in front yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

07/19/2017

The arborist exposed and removed the problem roots as best could be accomplished without damaging the tree further. Now we'll wait and see if the tree is able to recover. The price for this service was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a large Chinese pistache that was showing signs of stress. It did not leaf out well this spring. The arborist from Advanced diagnosed the issue as girdling roots from improper planting by the developer.

CATEGORY tree service

tree pruning, tree trimming, tree removals, stump grinding, plant health care, tree health care, tree doctor, consulting, tree surveys, exposing root flares, root barrier

tree planting, lawn service