GREG'S REPAIR SERVICE

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since December 2008

35 year master mechanic...

08/11/2017

I have never been dissatisfied with the work performed or the price. Greg's is very reliable, honest and trustworthy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greg does all our vehicles.

12/12/2016

The diagnosis and repair were explained. The charge was reasonable for the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake pedal fades.

09/30/2013

We have gone several times are always happy with the service. We have visited other places in the McAllen area for car service and were very dissatisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired the tire rods, starter, brakes, and changed oil

09/24/2013

Always goes great!  Always answers the phone and is prompt to let you know when to expect your vehicle.  Very professional and friendly atmosphere!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Synthetic Oil and filter change, general maintenance.  Greg has done a great deal of work for me and my family.  He is very professional, prompt and the work is quality.  My only concern is that sometimes he is a bit pricey.  However, you can't beat his price for the oil change.  It is at least $20 less than most garages charge for a full synthetic change - even Wal-mart!

09/23/2013

The transmission in our 05 suburban was not behaving normally.  My wife took the vehicle to 5 different shops, and all came back with the same diagnosis:  No more 2nd gear.  We needed a new (or rebuilt) transmission. The fact that all the vendors came to the same conclusion gave us confidence that we had received the correct diagnosis at the first place (Greg's).  My wife was very comfortable with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had transmission rebuilt

CATEGORY auto repair

auto maintence, auto repair, ac repair, computer diag, brake work, suspension work. tire replacement, glass replacement,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing