BugWorks Pest & Termite Control Company

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2012

BugWorks is an established McAllen pest control company in the Rio Grande Valley, dedicated to ridding your home of pests or rodents. We are entrusted with the finest homes and businesses Valley-wide, and as a result; take pride in the relationships we have developed. The belief our clients have in our ability to provide the foremost pest control service, and maintain it over extended periods of time, is a driving force behind BugWorks’ success. Our company employs certified professionals whose extensive experience in detecting the slightest problem ensures that our clients get the highest quality of extermination and preventative service available. This comprehensive service begins with the inspection of your property and ends with your complete satisfaction. We not only care about the level of customer service we deliver, but we care about our clients as well. BugWorks is conscious of the health risks associated with traditional pest control chemicals, and we only use products that are safe for your family and the environment. To ask one of our specialists about how we can help you join our preventative maintenance service, or if you need help with pest control in the Rio Grande Valley location, contact us at our toll free Valley-wide number...

03/13/2020

Horrible! On their 2nd visit the technician slipped through my ceiling and they assured me it would get fixed! A week later, I’m still waiting for the hole in the ceiling to get fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nice in attic

04/13/2019

John showed up when he said he would and did a professional job for us. He treated the yard around, and under, our RV and we have not seen ants since!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray for ants

08/17/2017

The job went very well. The chemicals they use are environmental pet safe, which is important to us. They worked in am efficient and unobtrusive manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Bug Works come to our home and do general insect pest control and to treat for a small termite infestation. Stephan came at the designated times and was both professional and thorough.

06/14/2017

They were prompt, professional and on time. This is the second year I have used them. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine pest control.

CATEGORY pest control

We are pleased to hear you are happy with out service. Thank you!

05/04/2017

They came again in a few weeks for second application of flee control. I still see today dead roaches but primarily the ones that come from outside. We had no normal inside infestation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roach control and yard flee control. We have 2 dogs and is that time of year. I had spider webs and they sprayed for that as well without added charge.

CATEGORY pest control

We are glad to hear treatment is still in full effect. Thank you!

Pest Control