Fusion Electric

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since January 2016

Fusion Electric in Marble Falls, TX is a licensed master electrical company serving residential and commercial clients all over central Texas. As a locally owned and operated business, we put customer service first. That's why our electricians work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide you with all the electrical services you need, when you need them....

10/27/2017

Very fast and professional. Did everying on our list in an hour. Knew exactly what they were doing. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install light fixtures and perform switch work.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for your business, call us anytime you need help. Regards, Bryan Long Owner of Fusion Electric

10/20/2017

Brian came out gave me an excellent price and had his guys come out to do the job. They were professional courteous and did the job on time and on budget! I would not hesitate to do business with Brian and his crew again! Great group of guys to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new incoming surface meter can breaker box and to have everything read terminated to the new breaker box.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure working for you. We hope we can be of service to you the future. Thank You very much, Bryan Long Owner of FusionElectric

10/19/2017

Awesome, they were in and out before you knew it and they cleaned up after themselves. I would rehire them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical plugs replaced and ceiling fan work.

CATEGORY electrician

We appreciate your business over the last 17 years, it is always a pleasure to work for you and [Member Name Removed]. Thank you, Bryan Long Owner of Fusion Electric

08/10/2017

Fusion Electric not only showed up on time, but was professional and extremely friendly. They identified and fixed all the problems (In my opinion - they went above and beyond what they were actually required to do). It always nice to have a service provided, pay for that service, and still feel you (the home owner) got the better end of the deal. Thanks guys - great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home was recently flooded by broken water line. Water mitigation company dried the house out but breakers in panel boxes kept tripping.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for your business. We appreciate all our customers and strive to provide excellent customer service to them. Sincerely, Bryan Long Owner of Fusion Electric

06/19/2017

Overall, it went very well. While they were about a hour later than originally scheduled, once they arrived, Corey and Tyler jumped right into my list of to-dos. They were working hard the entire time, which made me feel comfortable about taking the per hour rate. Based on how efficiently they were working, I added on another project. They tapped off of one of my lower level outdoor circuits, ran ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a house at the lake and it needed a long list of electrical repairs. We had outlets that weren't working and needed to be replaced, GFIs that weren't tripping, replaced a ceiling fan in one room and added a fan to the outside patio, replaced a bathroom vent fan and more. When I originally spoke to Bryan, he told me that I had two options - send a two man crew out at $120/hr to do the work, or come out and bid the entire job for a set price. I opted for option 1, and trusted in the Angie's list reviews that they would be efficient.

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize for being late to our appointment, we try our best to be on time or early to all our appointments. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you, Bryan Long

Residential & Commercial Electrical, Hot Tub & Spa Wiring, AV Cables, boat dock electrical, led lighting, surge protection, electric appliance install, landscape lighting, holiday lighting, new construction, remodels, repairs, emergency repairs, home automation, solar and wind power systems, generators, electric vehicle charging stations, network cables, phones, video cables, video cameras, flat screen television wall mount install..........

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Similar businesses in your area...