Cool Kings heating and air

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since January 2017

Cool Kings is a family owned and operated heating and air conditioning company, we have over 30 years experience making you comfortable. We accept all credit cards and offer some very competitive pricing along with several financing options including 0% with qualifying equipment....

Texas Comfort Air

Proudly based in Coupland, Texas Comfort Air is a full-service HVAC contractor offering a broad range of residential and light commercial HVAC services. When you need a heating and air conditioning contractor, we have the tools and experience needed to get the job done. You can depend on us to deliver excellence.

Offers by Texas Comfort Air on Angie's List

C

07/31/2020

I had them out 14 months ago to address a stopped drain pipe. I was told my 20+ year old AC system should really be replaced before it went out. I bought a new system and the install went fine. Owner upsold me on an air purification system. I have horrible allergies so I went for it. That system blew out my AC fuse twice. It's been unplugged for months with the promise they were ordering a new one...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C install, insulation install

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

01/03/2018

No problems. Technician was prompt. No issues with HVAC, so no service rendered other than minor cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine HVAC summer inspection and service.

10/29/2017

Performed work professionally and knowledgeably. Kept me informed each step of the way. Provided excellent operational tips to save energy and explained things that can be done to keep systems running efficiently. We had a little mixup getting hooked up thus the B in responsiveness. However, all other work was very good responsiveness. They know their stuff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC maintenance check and stop and prevent organism growth.

09/20/2017

I have been happy with them. I think the pricing was fair. They were thorough, clean, and everything worked. They were punctual. They worked with me financially, which was good. They got me 0% interest so that was really helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the whole A/C system.

08/24/2017

I purchased a big deal,I was pleased with the work they did for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided A/C service for my unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We service all makes and models of residential air conditioning and heating systems. We also install new equipment when needed as well as duct work replacement or modification. We also offer seasonal maintenance check ups.

duct cleaning, auto ac repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available