Red Lion Plumbing

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since November 2010

WE OFFER IN-HOUSE FINANCING! Red Lion Plumbing is a full service plumbing company. We are family owned and operated with over 40 years of experience. All of our technicians are licensed with the State of Texas. Our technicians are all salaried employees and DO NOT RECEIVE COMMISSIONS. We treat our customers like family - with honesty and integrity. We will never try to sell you a service or products that is not absolutely needed. All of our work is guaranteed. Our prices are fair and competitive. Our technicians are background checked and drug-free. They are uniformed and friendly. Red Lion Plumbing is about quality - not quantity. We take our time to insure that our work is performed properly. We take every precaution to keep our work area clean. Financing options are available. Red Lion Plumbing wants to be your plumber for life. Call us today! Second Contact: Charlotte Moncrief....

Riverside Lawn & Landscape

Riverside Lawn & Landscaping is a dependable, professional and honest Conroe, TX landscaping company. Our team has an eye for what looks good and the skill to execute that vision. Call today. Your property only gets one chance to make a good first impression. If your lawn and yard could use some work, a qualified landscaper from Riverside Lawn & Landscaping can help. As a premier landscaping service in Conroe, our goal is to transform your property's exterior and provide the maintenance necessary to keep it looking its best. Riverside Lawn and Landscape is a full service and insured landscape comapny. We offers a wide variety of services for your home and commercial landscape needs. Riverside Lawn and Landscape is owned and operated by Matt McElfresh for over 17 years

Offers by Riverside Lawn & Landscape on Angie's List

02/15/2020

It was a great experience. Charlotte was honest and upfront. The installation was great and the team was very polite and respectful. Definitely will use them again. Already recommended them to our neighbor for a replacement of their water heater.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two hot water tanks in the attic

CATEGORY water heater repair

Thank you for the kind words. Your recommendations are priceless because our business thrives on recommendations.

02/02/2020

It was fixed, and works well, but it was more expensive than I thought it would be. I was quoted one price. When the plumber came out, he found more things wrong, and the price tripled. I wish I had gotten more estimates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leaking faucet repaired in our shower.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for the review....unfortunately, your faucet was not repairable. The faucet we provided is as excellent quality and carries a true mfg life-time warranty. That means you will be able to receive parts or faucet replacement for free. We strive to provide our customers with the best service and always inform of any price up front.

09/10/2019

It went great...quick, courteous workers. Quick 2nd visit when there was a little hiccup with the system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of two hot water heaters in my attic

CATEGORY water heater repair

Thanks for the kind words. We strive to provide a quality service and take care of our customers.

07/19/2019

Everything went well. Toilet back in service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The seat on which the toilet in the studio sit's on was broken.

CATEGORY plumbing

Great news! Thanks for the business!

03/29/2019

I was in the process of calling various companies to get a bid on a new water heater. In the end, we were actually located outside of Red Lion's working area, but despite this they were VERY helpful. Not only did they take the time to educate me on the different types of water heaters available, but they also gave me a list of questions I should ask the other companies before selecting someone. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an old water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Water Heaters. Water Pipe Replacement. Toilet & Drain Clogs. Kitchen Disposers & Faucets.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing