Integrity Housing Solution

Founded 2015 •

Awards & Badges

7325 Standard Rd

Magnolia, TX 77354

Residential Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Major Remodeling, Additions. A+ BBB, Family Business working with Texas Families. We Let our YES mean YES and our NO mean NO. Proven Experience in adding value to projects, and not just cost....

interior painting (6)home remodeling (6)home remodeling (4)finance advising (1)general contractors (1)roofing (6)plumbers (2)electrician (2)HVAC Companies (1)

11/26/2020

Went well they took of everything I ask them to do, Above and beyond standards, BJ and his crew provided great customer service. I will recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Drywall repair

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/15/2020

INTEGRITY HOUSING SOLUTION Is a Great Co Put a new roof in one day .The roofers were polite and professional. Cleaned up after them selves Great job Very happy having a new roof

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New Roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Photo for Integrity Housing Solution  - 7325 Standard Rd, Magnolia, TX - 39026459

11/15/2020

Excellent, job finished on time and everything looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New Roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

07/30/2020

The finished product is very good. The work took longer than anticipated for various reasons. Problems were fixed as appropriate with no additional cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathrroom Spa Series

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

Photo for Integrity Housing Solution  - 7325 Standard Rd, Magnolia, TX - 38794229

[Member Name Removed] thank for your your positive and honest review, it was an honor to have served you in beautifying your Master Bathroom.

02/15/2020

The communication And response time was absolutely outstanding fast and efficient. They scheduled the work 24 hours after giving me the bid. They were there within two days. The bid was comparable to others but timeframe was much better. They finished in five working days. They even worked on Saturday. They accounted for everything communicated with me multiple times. Took the bed in three parts. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repairs, Texture, painting and Flooring

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

[Member Name Removed], I appreciate your positive feedback, and the opportunity to work for you. We are at your orders should you have any other repairs, upgrades, or remodeling. Best Regards, BJ Saldana

02/12/2020

He did a great job. Fair price and done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
entertainment stand to fit the tv

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2017

02/08/2020

We trusted BJ with our remodel and knew that he would take care of us. Our home received immediate interest and sold quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full House Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your full house remodel and we’re happy it sold quickly

01/16/2020

It was excellent customer service. I would highly recommend them. I was very impressed with their professionalism. I appreciated as they promptly returned my call as they promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided financial services.

CATEGORY financial advisor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

01/16/2020

It was great, they were hard workers and they do quality work. Once they finish the outcome of the property was really good and I was blown away so I highly recommend them. if others used them, i think they will be blown away as I am. They're very busty company because they were so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They renovated our home.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

01/09/2020

Integrity Home Solutions installed new flooring throughout my home. My home unfortunately was damaged by overflowed water from washing machine. BJ immediately responded to matter by arriving at home and began restoration by removing water from floors. The company was challenge to complete project in a very short time frame due to the arrival of out of town company. My entire 4 bedroom home require...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new flooring.

CATEGORY home remodeling