Houston Inspections

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2012

We are a full service residential inspection company. We have been performing inspections in and around the Houston area since 2004....

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

12/03/2020

Dennis and his team were excellent. I am purchasing an old home and they were beyond thorough with their inspection. The report was ready the next morning and was also very complete and detailed. I appreciate their professionalism and kindness with the process. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection Services for a new home purchase

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for your review.

10/16/2020

This will be our 3rd time using Houston Inspections, and we continue to be impressed by the quality of their inspections and reports.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home and pool inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your continued business.

08/15/2020

The only issue I had was when I called I got transfer 4 or 5 times before I got a hold of the right person. The inspector was very professional. He talked me through everything he was doing and as soon as he found anything he stop to show me what was found and ideas of what caused it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for your review. We will look into what happened when you call and try to prevent that from happening again.

08/07/2020

Very well overall. I actually had another inspection in hand from a previous sale that didn't go through, and noticed that they found some items that the previous inspector didn't find. The inspector was professional, patient and friendly, and used state of the art equipment. Only minor knock was the finding of an overly hot electrical panel, which apparently is pretty normal for newer boxes. We h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for your review.

06/25/2020

Ronnie did a great job and was very thorough in explaining some of the points he noted in his report.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased house inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for the review.

2014 & 2015 Super Service Award Winner in Home Inspection! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Structural & Mechanical Inspections (TREC), One Year Warranty Inspections, New Home Phase Inspections, New Home Final Inspections, Infrared Thermography Scans, Pool, Spa & Irrigation, Well and Septic Inspections.

Mold & Radon Inspections.