CHAMPION WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since December 2005

10:00 - 16:00

5706 WEISINGER DR.

Magnolia, TX, 77354

Champion Window Cleaning and Powerwashing has been Family owned and operated serving Northwest Houston and Montgomery county proudly since 1994. We offer the highest in quality service in Houston window cleaning at a fair price. All of our work is performed efficiently and in a timely manner. We perform the work ourselves and do not sub out our work. We have 3 crews and our estimates are FREE...

Window Cleaning (196)Pressure Washing (75)Gutter Cleaning (15)Screen repair (14)Roof Cleaning (5)

02/04/2015

Everything went great they were here on time and did a great job.  My windows look wonderful and the lighting in the hall looks like it is brand new.  Enjoyed talking to Chase, he is a very nice young man.  All in all everything went great, will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned all outside windows and the tall windows inside, cleaned the lighting in the front hall and gutters outside

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2015

01/19/2015

This is the second time I have used this company, and will continue to do so in the future. As always, they were prompt, courteous, thorough, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash windows inside and out. Power wash front and back porches, as well as portion of siding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2014

01/16/2015

They were great and everything was completed as agreed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of house and adjacent concrete/paving and window cleaning (interior/exterior)

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2015

01/12/2015

I was happy. I would definitely use them again. There was an additional charge because I had specifically told him that I wanted him to go ahead and do all the other windows. He came when he said, and I liked him. He did the best he could with my windows, my windows are pretty old, but he was thorough, and professional. He didn't make a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased a big deal for Champion Window Cleaning. He cleaned windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2014

12/22/2014

Very thorough window washing provided for all our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional individuals providing excellent service.  I'm happy to give them the all "A" rankings!  We will use them in the future.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2014

12/17/2014

He arrived on time and gave me an estimate to do my windows. I thought it was a little high, but he was very professional and courteous. I thought I might get it done for a few dollars less but everyone needs to make a living. I agreed and after he was finished I was glad I did. The work was excellent. I will use him in the future and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my windows on a very large house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2014

12/16/2014

I was pleased with the work done by Champion Window Cleaning.  What impressed me the most was their responsiveness to my inquiry and punctuality in performing the job. I was given an estimate upfront, and all of my questions were answered before the job was started. They were thorough and polite, and I would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our pool deck power washed including a covered porch area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2014

12/04/2014

They arrived on time and did a great job. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2013

12/02/2014

Chase and his brother came on this cold December morning and were ready to work.  Any question I asked, Chase had a knowledgeable answer.  They were friendly, professional and timely.  Because my windows are considered specialty, I had an extra charge that after explanation I felt was very reasonable.  My windows are over 20 years old and were in dire need of attention.  I can't tell you how nice ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows, screens and trays/tracks.

CATEGORY screen repair, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2014

10/27/2014

There guys are awesome, very professional and extremely courteous. Chase called to see if I was interested in moving my service date earlier as he had a cancellation, they were very punctual and flexible around my timing. I will definitely be using them again and will be referring to friends and neighbors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed exterior windows of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2014