All Home Services

A8 REVIEWS

Founded 1999

41103 Mill Creek Rd

Magnolia, TX, 77354

General contractor providing quality craftsmanship and superior customer service. No job is too big or small. Whether you have a leaky faucet that needs to be replaced or a whole bath remodel, we have you covered! With over 22 years of experience we can help guide you through your best options....

General Remodeling (4)Electrical (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (3)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Doors (2)Drywall (2)Plumbing (2)Interior Painting (1)Exterior Painting (1)Landscaping (1)Countertops and Backsplashes (1)Gutters (1)

09/18/2019

It went perfectly! They are friendly and very meticulous. They use quality products and their craftsmanship is great. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutted, dried, and renovated the interior of a flooded home

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

09/18/2019

Very pleasant. They were very professional and quality of work was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done several things for me. They did sheetrock, both interior and exterior painting, electrical, hardware which they replaced lighting fixtures, and they replaced door.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, lighting, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

09/18/2019

Perfectly fine. They were prompt, efficient, and inexpensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the door, cleaned my gutters, and they put on a junction box on my electrical panel.

CATEGORY electrician, gutter repair, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

09/17/2019

It was a very positive experience. He was a nice person. He came when he said he was gonna be there. His workers were respectful. He was just very trustworthy and honest. They did a great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built a hammock tree on our kitchen. They helped me renovated our home which he repainted, installed floors, and remodeled our bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

09/17/2019

It was great. They know exactly what they were doing. Whatever needed to be done they did it. Everything was perfect from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my house which they did plumbing work done, new faucet put in, tile work done, bathroom remodel, painting, work in the attic, and etc.,.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

09/17/2019

It was very good. I used him over and over again. He was quick. He always took care on your problem quickly. He could be out there if you have an emergency. It was just very good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built my porch. He has done electrical work, plumbing, and minor landscaping.

CATEGORY decks, electrician, landscaper, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2016

09/17/2019

Excellent. They were on time and they did what they said they were gonna do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did trim, molding, and they built a stairs.

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

09/16/2019

After having my bathroom stripped down to studs for mold remediation All Home Services stepped in to rebuild it. The final product exceeded my expectations! And the process was made pleasant by workers being scheduled in advance and always arriving on time. Jonathon’s input on the pros and cons of material options was invaluable. I only wish I had known about All Home Services a year ago when I ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY countertops, drywall, plumbing, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019